found some old ass pics from last 2 yrs on old phone major ascension

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
huge lifefuel for me 2 yrs ago in high school I used to look like utter shit

buzz cut

skinny neck

weird sloped jaw caused (small masseters)

dark eyes and nasolabial folds very prominent folds under eyes

shit skinny fat physique

trash collagen

shit style, some gay jacket major school shooter vibes

eyelashes and eyebrows were balding
no wonder my oneitis cheated on me with 20 guys

literally fixed all of the above in 2 yrs raised me from a 4 to a 6.5/10 easiest softmaxxes ever

surprisingly I was still getting iois and getting approached by foids at the time maybe I was cutecel with height halo

this wasn't my lowest point just a few months before I was at my lowest point after what my ex did and during the covid shit I got fat af and was literally subhuman
I lost almost all the weight tho in like 3 months mostly water weight thank God

told my friend I promise I would lose it by 3 months after he saw my fat bloated ass after covid prob the most humiliating time of my life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GalacticHero, capybara and Deleted member 21044
huge lifefuel for me 2 yrs ago in high school I used to look like utter shit

buzz cut

skinny neck

weird sloped jaw caused (small masseters)

dark eyes and nasolabial folds very prominent folds under eyes

shit skinny fat physique

trash collagen

shit style, some gay jacket major school shooter vibes

eyelashes and eyebrows were balding
no wonder my oneitis cheated on me with 20 guys

literally fixed all of the above in 2 yrs raised me from a 4 to a 6.5/10 easiest softmaxxes ever

surprisingly I was still getting iois and getting approached by foids at the time maybe I was cutecel with height halo
Same, I can’t even look at pics of my self before the glow up. I look so bad that it makes me cringe

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Same, I can’t even look at pics of my self before the glow up. I look so bad that it makes me cringe
ikr I get emotional af like wtf was I doing bro
I'm probably gonna look at myself today in another 2 yrs and feel the same way but I'll be chad by then

So do you notice any real difference in real world that isnt just placebo caused by higher self esteem?

So do you notice any real difference in real world that isnt just placebo caused by higher self esteem?
I get put into the center of attention a lot more naturally

I get put into the center of attention a lot more naturally
I dont know men ,u said that you have been approached by girls in the past.Do you know how rare is that,you have to be really good looking for that and you slept with your oneitis which is a dream that only few have to expirience.You also said that you are tall by which you have huge advantage.
I belive that you were good looking before but your confidence was destroyed by your oneitis sleeping around.The fact is there is always someone better looking or the same that women can replace with when they get bored.

I dont know men ,u said that you have been approached by girls in the past.Do you know how rare is that,you have to be really good looking for that and you slept with your oneitis which is a dream that only few have to expirience.You also said that you are tall by which you have huge advantage.
I belive that you were good looking before but your confidence was destroyed by your oneitis sleeping around.The fact is there is always someone better looking or the same that women can replace with when they get bored.
I would argue but ur right I was probably a little more good looking before

all the pics from my old snapchat was me in a buzz cut I looked better in my long curly hair and lens distortion plays a role in me looking like shit my old phone was garbage

I would say I was still a mtn then tho cuz my hair was still rlly frizzy and I didn't really take care of it that well, Def ltn or subhuman in a buzz tho and when I was fat

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow
Based. Also height halo can save you if you're atleast MTN fr fr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Where's the pics
image-10-gif.2052334