Frame is cope

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
It's all about your face and how long your femurs are, give me a couple reasons why framemaxxing is worth it

Reason 1:
U mad?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1745629943~2.jpg
    Snapchat-1745629943~2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 27511, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
It's all about your face and how long your femurs are, give me a couple reasons why framemaxxing is worth it
A wider upper body and narrower waist are associated with higher levels of testosterone, which is linked to masculinity and physical fitness. These physical traits may signal strength, good health, and the ability to protect and provide for potential offspring. [Source: Frederick, D. A., Haselton, M. G., & Fales, M. R. (2017). What sells? Mate preferences and sexual behavior.]

Obviously a better frame is going to improve your success with women, but simply claiming that frame is cope because face is more important is failing to see the bigger picture. When it comes to looks, everything matters.
Just like how you likely wont get a girl with a good face and horrible body (short, weak frame, etc), you likely won't get a girl with a good body and bad face.
Everything has to be above average or good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, St.TikTokcel, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
isn't this a forum about looksmaxxing? gymmaxxing = framemaxxing (if you dont skip delts), and gymmaxxing is worth it for mental and physical health. no reason not to do it unless you're lazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, BLovee and NerdcelThundercok
You just need an okay frame and you are good, if you have a nice face you can even have slightly below. But if you have subhuman frame it’s a huge falio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and NerdcelThundercok
HTN face is more valuable than god tier physique
I don't think a 5'5 guys with 19 inch frame will mog a MTN face with that frame and 6'1 height
Maybe a chadface 5'5 would and very situationally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and gribsufer1
You just need an okay frame and you are good, if you have a nice face you can even have slightly below. But if you have subhuman frame it’s a huge falio
This is very true you guys gotta see a subhuman frame irl makes the person look underdeveloped like a child with a head stuck on it

• +1
Reactions: Perfection, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
HTN face is more valuable than god tier physique
U don't want to be a pretty boy o slayer face o whatever joining the club with a small frame, u need to work atleast on it
And if youre not working on it your just not lookmaxxing

isn't this a forum about looksmaxxing? gymmaxxing = framemaxxing (if you dont skip delts), and gymmaxxing is worth it for mental and physical health. no reason not to do it unless you're lazy
Exactly, framemaxxing is not cope if you're not doing it you're not looksmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29167
I don't think a 5'5 guys with 19 inch frame will mog a MTN face with that frame and 6'1 height
Maybe a chadface 5'5 would and very situationally
yeah but its still a looksmaxx, dont see the point in discussing how much it matters when it's irrelevant to looksmaxxing. just work delts a lot, and you'll max out your frame

Plus subhuman frame looks ugly no matter where you look at it your shoulders being narrowed than ur waist is enough to kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
This is very true you guys gotta see a subhuman frame irl makes the person look underdeveloped like a child with a head stuck on it
Saw a guy on the train home today who had some sort of disease (weird face,skull, unproritionate) and he looked extremely subhuman due to his non existent shoulders. If anything I would say frame is underrated

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
its over anyway gg its over