Frame Maxxing / Framemaxxing

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
Just turned 20, Trying to make my shoulders/frame wider, my clavicles aren't the best.
Any steroids/injections you recommend lmk.

Sitting at 145-148 LB at 5'10

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Framecel, it's over.
The only option is clavicle lenghtening

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
teribble shoulder to hip ration

• +1
teribble shoulder to hip ration
this was a mistake posting this, this forum has gone downhill. I stated that my frame wasn't good, I asked for recommendations not for reassurance/stating what I alr said.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Sushifart and Deleted member 51465
this was a mistake posting this, this forum has gone downhill. I stated that my frame wasn't good, I asked for recommendations not for reassurance/stating what I alr said.
get lean and ignore retards,your frame will look better . Also your clavicles are growing untill 25

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Deleted member 51465, ElTruecel and 3 others
Wouldn't take steroids if i was you tbh, not worth it imo.

Go to the gym. If you improve your lats, side delts, chest, lose fat and improve physique overall, you gonna look much better

• +1
get lean and ignore retards,your frame will look better . Also your clavicles are growing untill 25
Im bulking to 160 or more. I was lean back in the day. im sacrificing a month or two rn to bulk and then cut for summer. Here is a pic of me at 18 when i was like 125lb and not too lean.

Attachments

• IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
Check botb dude

• +1
Wouldn't take steroids if i was you tbh, not worth it imo.

Go to the gym. If you improve your lats, side delts, chest, lose fat and improve physique overall, you gonna look much better
You could be right, i like hearing all sides/opinions, Im alr on mk677 for 2 months id say. Also accutane/dutasteride/oral minox. ive pretty much tried everything. Havent tried steroids yet tho

Im bulking to 160 or more. I was lean back in the day. im sacrificing a month or two rn to bulk and then cut for summer. Here is a pic of me at 18 when i was like 125lb and not too lean.
hop on test + anavar ASAP .its probably the only way for your body to look good . im in the same position with wide hips

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Just stay in caloric surplus up to 500 calories and train till failure or 1-2 reps from failure with low volume, no need to do some gymcel habits like 5 exercises for chest x 4 sets each. Steroids are also no needed.
If you are prepared to do hard work and stay consistient, you will be happy with your progress

• +1
hop on test + anavar ASAP .its probably the only way for your body to look good . im in the same position with wide hips
Well i dont think my body looks bad lol. I just want to make my frame a bit wider. cant do nun about hips. Its just about widening shoulders which could be possible with test/anavar. Ill look into that. at least my waist is small when im lean so its not all that bad

Well i dont think my body looks bad lol. I just want to make my frame a bit wider. cant do nun about hips. Its just about widening shoulders which could be possible with test/anavar. Ill look into that. at least my waist is small when im lean so its not all that bad
its not bad,its horrendous, but as i said,you will not widening your shoulders with any roids ,it will just give an ilusion having better frames due more muscles

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Sushifart and ElTruecel
Just stay in caloric surplus up to 500 calories and train till failure or 1-2 reps from failure with low volume, no need to do some gymcel habits like 5 exercises for chest x 4 sets each. Steroids are also no needed.
If you are prepared to do hard work and stay consistient, you will be happy with your progress
yea i dont do that, i run a shit ton uphill and running in general everyday almost and workout in my room with dumbells and pushups everyday as well.

its not bad,its horrendous, but as i said,you will not widening your shoulders with any roids ,it will just give an ilusion having better frames due more muscles
so ur saying its not likely/impossible to grow actual bone like clavicle from roids.

so ur saying its not likely/impossible to grow actual bone like clavicle from roids.
you cant do anything about your bones , thats why gymcelling is cope for a lot of people . if you have the money consider clavicle lengthening

@User28823 can u help him?

Cjc and mk677 bulk up diet snd lowdose rad 140 with no PCT as it closes ur growth plates