Framecel?

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Iron
Snapchat 1314706701

5'11 with 6'1 wingspan. Is it over? (I know Im a acnecel, Im taking meditation for it rn)

>those narrow, low set shoulders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, PseduoAryan, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, fuxkdakikez, Mrxshmallow and 4 others
good clavicles

no and you know that. stop fishing for compliments u narcy bastard

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Zonar, tigrxs and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
same shit with you
i don’t show people my best features and ask people if it’s over. i point out my worst features and ask how i can improve them (which i haven’t even done in a while) not sure how pointing out my worst features is narcy

• +1
Reactions: Axii and PseduoAryan
At least I face mog him at least fuck OP

I need to lose weight
Your delulu you dont facemog anyone here, cheekbiting- and squintcel💀

i don’t show people my best features and ask people if it’s over. i point out my worst features and ask how i can improve them (which i haven’t even done in a while) not sure how pointing out my worst features is narcy
doesn't matter you're obviously gl and keep posting yourself and asking for advice

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger

Attachments

• IMG_1027.jpeg
    IMG_1027.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1128.jpeg
    IMG_1128.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and gabbeascend
Balding, protruding jaw, no undereyes, balding, and twink filter, it’s jobha
Nothing of this is true lol, even if it was I still mog you effortlessly and will fuck your future wife truecel

I squint myself and I see how hard your trying, you dont fool anyone here jfl
Cope again dude
Just accept the mog this is like kicking a dead horse
Not squinting:
IMG 1131

Squinting:
IMG 1130

I will forever mog you

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
LOL, taken months ago with bad lightning, still mog you "sean o'pry and chico look alike"😂newgen jfl
IMG 1133

Been browsing since 2022 try again

Yet you judge my looks like a retard that doesnt know shit.
People here will judge your looks, their goal is to be retarded and narcissistic, dont come here thinking people are nice and want to help you

• So Sad
Reactions: gabbeascend
Yeah keep coping nigger, ur join date is 2024, assume it retard
Didn’t join because I figured it would be pointless to make an account on a cellphone to I made one once I got my PC, aren’t you an ultimate rotter by choice? Blamed on chance?

Didn’t join because I figured it would be pointless to make an account on a cellphone to I made one once I got my PC, aren’t you an ultimate rotter by choice? Blamed on chance?
No its not a choice, i was born ugly, isnt it all genetics ? Thats what blackpill beliefs are

No its not a choice, i was born ugly, isnt it all genetics ? Thats what blackpill beliefs are
You aren’t ugly though man you have potential

Decent frame but you have wide hips in combination with a narrow waist so it's whatever

no frame for that subhuman face
Subhuman lol, people on this forum rate me as htn. Still taken in consideration its according to incelratings that mostly doesnt apply to real life. Last year I was 5'8 and pulled stacylites even taller than me, go touch grass and see if sucking in your cheeks 24/7 is appealing to women you fucking hypocrite.

• JFL
Reactions: kovacs
Subhuman lol, people on this forum rate me as htn. Still taken in consideration its according to incelratings that mostly doesnt apply to real life. Last year I was 5'8 and pulled stacylites even taller than me, go touch grass and see if sucking in your cheeks 24/7 is appealing to women you fucking hypocrite.
htn in the deepest sewers of kerala maybe. probably found the stacylites there too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gabbeascend and Axii
Skin care is vital

Over if you are seeking validation from .org