BAN MUSLIMS, BAN CITIZENS "S"(muslims) FROM FRANCE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
letsgooooooooooooooo

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 6723
Lol islam is not the problem the problem is ethnic people

True, too many Hindu extremists roaming the streets
You failed to understand me I don't matter if snack bars are killing people in the name of Islam or whatever they shouldn't be in france for what ever reason

You failed to understand me I don't matter if snack bars are killing people in the name of Islam or whatever they shouldn't be in france for what ever reason
I don’t like the immigration in Europe at all but if it’s at a level people in the local area wouldn’t be concerned with and it’s not done in this way which degraded and promotes the loss of culture it’s fine.
You can’t blame the people for coming here it’s the people in our countries fault but yes their behaviour is all too often minimised and pushed aside. That being said Sikhs and Hindus are the same race as these “snack bars” and aren’t an issue

I don’t like the immigration in Europe at all but if it’s at a level people in the local area wouldn’t be concerned with and it’s not done in this way which degraded and promotes the loss of culture it’s fine.
You can’t blame the people for coming here it’s the people in our countries fault but yes their behaviour is all too often minimised and pushed aside. That being said Sikhs and Hindus are the same race as these “snack bars” and aren’t an issue
I'm a self hating currycel and I fail to understand why would whites allowed useless people into there rich and beautiful nations
In india we shoot people who cross illegally

No it's not fine having a bunch of arabs or even Indians is not fine
It destroys social conversion

I'm a self hating currycel and I fail to understand why would whites allowed useless people into there rich and beautiful nations
In india we shoot people who cross illegally
Regardless of the current party in a western nation (be it conservative or labour or whatever other countries call them) they are allowing it. This is weird to me because they will all vote for one party, typically the leftist one, so I did wonder what the right wing ones stand to gain. I’m pretty sure they just get used for cheap labour and I genuinely am starting to think they understand the Blackpill and that they won’t be able to reproduce such that they won’t get voted in in the future tbh, and they get to act like they care when they do it.

The problem is not Islam, but Europe having totally lost its nationalist feeling, Cuck culture is already rooted there.
Images 1
Images

KEEP CRYING FOR US, YOU DEGENERATE PIG