Frat Party Guide (College students GTFIH)

Used to think this way but I’m going to college to buff my linkedin and get a job at Blackstone, don’t have time for frat parties but might change my mind once I get there tbh

Dnr

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
Bonus tip, at the backdoor if there are woods, just walk in and say you were taking a piss, the pledge wont second guess you if you say you were pissing or smoking, just act drunk when u walk in to indicate you were already inside the party. Also most frats have multiple doors and ive snuck into a few parties through back doors and windows, its legit.
@SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
The Rock Clapping GIF

Mirin high quality thread. Very impressive for a grey.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Most of us here are more than likely here because we look bad, are autistic, or both. What if there was a place where these falios are reduced? Well it exists, and they're frat parties.

A lot of us here probably have no idea how to act a party and are scared to even step foot in one. Hopefully, this will make that a bit easier.

Outfit
The general rule of thumb here is to blend in. If you're jacked and have good muscle you can get away with a tank top and athletic shorts, or a basketball jersey(yes this is common for frats). If you're not, wear Airforce 1s(extra height and look good with any color),baggyish jeans, a t-shirt and flannel over the t shirt. This is the most textbook frat outfit. It doesn't have to be exactly this, but something along the lines of it. Also, a fragrance is important. It might cause women to stay in your area if they like the scent.
Bonus: If you have a shitty eye area, wear sunglasses, again its weird usually but normal in these circumstances.

Confidence, when to approach, and IOIS
The thing that makes frat parties such a good place to hook up with becky is that their is essentially no repercussions. The biggest opportunities to approach are gonna be at the dance floor. If you a see a girl being outward, and dancing, go up next to her and essentially just match what shes doing, because lets be honest you have no idea how to dance. Will you probably look like a retard doing this? Yes, but who cares, the girls at frat parties are not their to find sophisticated men, and frat guys are not to be cringey and douchey which is what they're expecting. If she's smiling/looking at you, plays along with your initiation, or starts talking to you. Thats an in, take it and lead her upstairs after 5 minutes. If she moves away or ignores you, leave and do something else. Best part? She wont remember that in 5 minutes. As for IOIS, if a girl is eyeing you down, its not for no reason, if a girl is brushing up against you constantly while shes dancing, its not for no reason. For the best results, I recommend being with a group and conversing with another group if possible. The key with all of this, is looking like you fit in. No one here is gonna have a hard time acting like a dickhead who doesn't care, just add some confidence to that and you'll be okay. Yes, you might be getting ready to just reply with "just be confident bro!" but in this case, its as true as ever.

Getting in
Obviously, if you arent in the frat that's hosting the party, its not as easy to get in. The most common ways to get in are, bringing a group of girls(no one here is doing that), bringing alcohol, knowing someone in it, or just paying. Im being 100% serious when I say you can bring used bottle(s) of vodka and fill it with water, the bouncers aren't going to check, once you're in drop it off in some random location and leave. As a last resort, you can try and hop the fence or something, but this probably wont work.

But I'm Ugly/Nuerodivergent?
Yes, the glaring reason why most people here most likely avoid parties. Luckily for you, this might be your best shot. Yes- the chad at the party will have more women than you. Yes- the 5'4 subhuman won't get shit. The problem with this thinking is that both of these are outliers. The majority of the people in the world are average, or slightly below or above. So chances are that your are too! Girls at these parties don't have incredibly high standards, they don't give a fuck about your gonial angle, or your zygos. They're here to get drunk, party, and have pointless hookups, which means low standards, they simply just don't care as much. As for being ND/autistic, this is actually a bigger falio here than your looks. As long as you understand that everyone here will forget about you the next morning if not sooner, you don't space yourself far away from people, and use normal vocabulary while you're talking to a girl. It'll be fine. A final word, rotting is death. You can comment 'cope, dnr, greycell, or water' on this post. But it doesn't change the fact that you're rotting your life away and that I don't give a fuck what you comment.

BONUS TIPS: If you're tall, use this to your advantage. Position yourself around short people and purpose, and you'll mog everyone around you. Normally 6'1-6'3 might not be enough to pull a girl. Here it is. I used this strat (I'm 6'1-6'2 with shoes and made out with four girls in a night all with an MTN face.
If you have acne, stand in darker areas. Light makes your skin much more visible and shitty looking.
Mine was tomorrow (school one) bro and the funny fact was the tag they gave me was "personalited"
My autistic mind smiled that moment 🤣

Used to think this way but I’m going to college to buff my linkedin and get a job at Blackstone, don’t have time for frat parties but might change my mind once I get there tbh
I dont go to many, I focus on grades but you'll have time for both. I had a 3.9 first semester and still had a mild social life.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
High iq strat but this statement is retarded, 6 ft is enough for 99% of girls.

And will this strategy work for ethnics or do I have to find other ways to pull bitches?
kill yourself idiot i am chadlite and incel because i am 6 foot tall

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Most of us here are more than likely here because we look bad, are autistic, or both. What if there was a place where these falios are reduced? Well it exists, and they're frat parties.

A lot of us here probably have no idea how to act a party and are scared to even step foot in one. Hopefully, this will make that a bit easier.

Outfit
The general rule of thumb here is to blend in. If you're jacked and have good muscle you can get away with a tank top and athletic shorts, or a basketball jersey(yes this is common for frats). If you're not, wear Airforce 1s(extra height and look good with any color),baggyish jeans, a t-shirt and flannel over the t shirt. This is the most textbook frat outfit. It doesn't have to be exactly this, but something along the lines of it. Also, a fragrance is important. It might cause women to stay in your area if they like the scent.
Bonus: If you have a shitty eye area, wear sunglasses, again its weird usually but normal in these circumstances.

Confidence, when to approach, and IOIS
The thing that makes frat parties such a good place to hook up with becky is that their is essentially no repercussions. The biggest opportunities to approach are gonna be at the dance floor. If you a see a girl being outward, and dancing, go up next to her and essentially just match what shes doing, because lets be honest you have no idea how to dance. Will you probably look like a retard doing this? Yes, but who cares, the girls at frat parties are not their to find sophisticated men, and frat guys are not to be cringey and douchey which is what they're expecting. If she's smiling/looking at you, plays along with your initiation, or starts talking to you. Thats an in, take it and lead her upstairs after 5 minutes. If she moves away or ignores you, leave and do something else. Best part? She wont remember that in 5 minutes. As for IOIS, if a girl is eyeing you down, its not for no reason, if a girl is brushing up against you constantly while shes dancing, its not for no reason. For the best results, I recommend being with a group and conversing with another group if possible. The key with all of this, is looking like you fit in. No one here is gonna have a hard time acting like a dickhead who doesn't care, just add some confidence to that and you'll be okay. Yes, you might be getting ready to just reply with "just be confident bro!" but in this case, its as true as ever.

Getting in
Obviously, if you arent in the frat that's hosting the party, its not as easy to get in. The most common ways to get in are, bringing a group of girls(no one here is doing that), bringing alcohol, knowing someone in it, or just paying. Im being 100% serious when I say you can bring used bottle(s) of vodka and fill it with water, the bouncers aren't going to check, once you're in drop it off in some random location and leave. As a last resort, you can try and hop the fence or something, but this probably wont work.

But I'm Ugly/Nuerodivergent?
Yes, the glaring reason why most people here most likely avoid parties. Luckily for you, this might be your best shot. Yes- the chad at the party will have more women than you. Yes- the 5'4 subhuman won't get shit. The problem with this thinking is that both of these are outliers. The majority of the people in the world are average, or slightly below or above. So chances are that your are too! Girls at these parties don't have incredibly high standards, they don't give a fuck about your gonial angle, or your zygos. They're here to get drunk, party, and have pointless hookups, which means low standards, they simply just don't care as much. As for being ND/autistic, this is actually a bigger falio here than your looks. As long as you understand that everyone here will forget about you the next morning if not sooner, you don't space yourself far away from people, and use normal vocabulary while you're talking to a girl. It'll be fine. A final word, rotting is death. You can comment 'cope, dnr, greycell, or water' on this post. But it doesn't change the fact that you're rotting your life away and that I don't give a fuck what you comment.

BONUS TIPS: If you're tall, use this to your advantage. Position yourself around short people and purpose, and you'll mog everyone around you. Normally 6'1-6'3 might not be enough to pull a girl. Here it is. I used this strat (I'm 6'1-6'2 with shoes and made out with four girls in a night all with an MTN face.
If you have acne, stand in darker areas. Light makes your skin much more visible and shitty looking.
I would say the strat to a party is to go to the semi-hot girls first and once you are warmed up strike for the baddies and then its really about when you want to cash out

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ChadL1te
No frat party where I live, over

There are still some student stuff but its way harder to get in let alone where/when its taking place

where do you live