Frauding contacts scenarios

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
@FunkyFlamingo this is what Id do if I was lean and wearing contacts. Of course all these are ONS sexual strategies. LTR is most probably impossible with it but may work if youre daring and low inhib enough.

1 st scenario: Id make it obvious from the start that ur using it to enhance eye area. Of course you have to be very good looking for this- almost Zeus level , but mostly you just need to be head and shoulders above the other males in your area .

2 nd scenario: Get a hippy alt girl who wears contacts herself. Of course these types are extremely annoying but for a good fuck it can be worth it.

3 rd scenario: Lie and say the contacts are for correcting power and that you went with the green ones cause it looked nice.

4 th scenario: Invert the loaded question and sayy , "Ye does it look nice? I can buy them for you in christmas/ halloween etc etc" and then fuck and ghost her.

5th scenario: Never bring it up and hopes she doesnt either. If she does , choose 3 or 4.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, horizontallytall, lightskinbengali and 6 others
@Manletmachine @looksmaxprofile @TheBrownOne @Napoleon1800 @Deusmaximus @Pogin_chan

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
If you were actually good looking enough you could laugh it off by saying something like "d20 dajjal in the streets t50 lucifer in sheets" but you have to be legit irresistible

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Obito, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Yeah unfortunately there are no contacts that look real

@FunkyFlamingo this is what Id do if I was lean and wearing contacts. Of course all these are ONS sexual strategies. LTR is most probably impossible with it but may work if youre daring and low inhib enough.

1 st scenario: Id make it obvious from the start that ur using it to enhance eye area. Of course you have to be very good looking for this- almost Zeus level , but mostly you just need to be head and shoulders above the other males in your area .

2 nd scenario: Get a hippy alt girl who wears contacts herself. Of course these types are extremely annoying but for a good fuck it can be worth it.

3 rd scenario: Lie and say the contacts are for correcting power and that you went with the green ones cause it looked nice.

4 th scenario: Invert the loaded question and sayy , "Ye does it look nice? I can buy them for you in christmas/ halloween etc etc" and then fuck and ghost her.

5th scenario: Never bring it up and hopes she doesnt either. If she does , choose 3 or 4.

You're Machiavellian for an INFJ.

subhuman giving advice to subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadliter, marek937, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
subhuman giving advice to subhuman
Bro I go from swarthoid barely reaching human at 10 am to absolute dajjal high caste androgynous yet dimorphic insane mogger at 4 pm. Lighting is everything.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bro I go from swarthoid barely reaching human at 10 am to absolute dajjal high caste androgynous yet dimorphic insane mogger at 4 pm. Lighting is everything.
wait i thought u were the other nigga

I don't think anyone cares enough to drop me if they knew it was contacts because it's in my eyes every time I leave the house.
If anything I'll just catfish the same way women do with makeup and only show them my real eyes once they've shown me their real face unfrauded which at that point I think it would be alr because of already made connections and experiences

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The 3rd scenario is a good idea if it all fails

• +1
I don't think anyone cares enough to drop me if they knew it was contacts because it's in my eyes every time I leave the house.
If anything I'll just catfish the same way women do with makeup and only show them my real eyes once they've shown me their real face unfrauded which at that point I think it would be alr because of already made connections and experiences
Which ones do you wear

JFL I remember wearing some hazel contacts a couple years ago and was at work, ofc as soon as a cute foid comes in and I’m talking to her I can feel the contact sliding out of place, she was trying so hard to hold her laugh in. Good times ngl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
The 9mmsfx contacts look legit tho, just expensive af

• +1
I don’t ever wear contacts in public, one time actually; but it was at the night and I went to the gym when literally no one was there - either way i’m NT enough to not care about it.

I was talking to an alt weirdo girl who wears black ones for fun (she has natty blue eyes JFL) for a few weeks though; I sent her videos of me in my contacts to show her and she thought they were very nice on me, she didn’t care at all or find it weird.

Scenario 2 is best in my opinion, followed by the third.

PS:
I have t10/t07 eyes naturally but lighting makes or breaks you, with blue eyes in subpar lighting they are darker yet they still look good, but for my eyes they go to literally t50.
IMG 8214
IMG 8217
IMG 8211

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali and BrahminBoss
I don’t ever wear contacts in public, one time actually; but it was at the night and I went to the gym when literally no one was there - either way i’m NT enough to not care about it.

I was talking to an alt weirdo girl who wears black ones for fun (she has natty blue eyes JFL) for a few weeks though; I sent her videos of me in my contacts to show her and they thought they were very nice on me, she didn’t care at all or find it weird.

Scenario 2 is best in my opinion, followed by the third.

PS:
I have t10/t07 eyes naturally but lighting makes or breaks you, with blue eyes in subpar lighting they are darker yet they still look good, but for my eyes they go to literally t50.
View attachment 2669980View attachment 2669981View attachment 2669982
do your dye your brows/ curl lashes?

do your dye your brows/ curl lashes?
My natural eyebrows are dark already but I do tint them; I don’t know if it makes that much of a difference anyways but whatever.

I don’t ever do anything to my lashes, they are naturally long :love:
IMG 8247

• Love it
My natural eyebrows are dark already but I do tint them; I don’t know if it makes that much of a difference anyways but whatever.

I don’t ever do anything to my lashes, they are naturally long :love:
View attachment 2669984
Yes it does make a difference ur brows looks dajjal mogger when tinted, which tint do you use?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh and SADA
damn thats expensive. rich guy
I bought the dye off amazon alone for $15 without knowing you need the hydrogen peroxide, but I found a hydrogen peroxide spray bottle in my house for cleaning wounds and shit so I just used that; idk if it’s any less effective than the brands tho

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and BrahminBoss
Botb @Gargantuan @NumbThePain

@iam good boy fraud sharingan eyes

If you were actually good looking enough you could laugh it off by saying something like "d20 dajjal in the streets t50 lucifer in sheets" but you have to be legit irresistible
Dajjal moggs

• Love it
@FutureSlayer @colton myers @lightskinbengali @ElTruecel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali and ElTruecel
There was a site for cheaper 9mmsfx tier contacts but with more options in regards to colors... Fuck I need to find that website again.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
what the actual fuck i've just read

• JFL
Reactions: Chadliter and BrahminBoss
Acirclefx?
Yep don't know what color to pick but these look fairly realistic.

• +1
Yep don't know what color to pick but these look fairly realistic.
Is it really that much cheaper? It’s around 60 usd less

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Is it really that much cheaper? It’s around 60 usd less
Oh I thought they were $600 for some reason well I'll have to try both if one of the brands doesn't look too realistic but there doesn't seem to be a large disparity between the two

• +1