Freakkforlife stretches are legit GTFIH

yirma19

yirma19

Gold
After seeing how a Lot of uers apparently have gained 1-2inches of height from them, I thought I'd do them and see for myself. A week ago I was 185cm and now im 186cm so i went from weak 6'1 to Strong 6'1. I Just measured Like 10 Times at 11pm so its Not morning height. i will keep doing them and will do Thread with Pics in 2 months.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ, 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1 and 4 others
I grew like 1cm in a month from sleepstretching aswell, but got too lazy and stopped

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: quinfluence, Tr0ubLe, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
I grew like 1cm in a month from sleepstretching aswell, but got too lazy and stopped
Those stretches seem legit but they dont feels good at all, like im being torn apart

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and lilxder2
Those stretches seem legit but they dont feels good at all, like im being torn apart
yeah they make it impossible to sleep or very difficult at least. did you do those where you attach elastic bands to your feet and shoulders?

yeah they make it impossible to sleep or very difficult at least. did you do those where you attach elastic bands to your feet and shoulders?
Haha No i just followed @Freakkforlifes Routine, those Yoga stretches are ok, but Wall stretches hurt when u do them right even days after

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
cool but are those results permanent is what matters

• +1
Reactions: odux and Deleted member 27066
whats the threads link

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
After seeing how a Lot of uers apparently have gained 1-2inches of height from them, I thought I'd do them and see for myself. A week ago I was 185cm and now im 186cm so i went from weak 6'1 to Strong 6'1. I Just measured Like 10 Times at 11pm so its Not morning height. i will keep doing them and will do Thread with Pics in 2 months.
Where can i find it?

whats the threads link

Where can i find it?

• +1
Reactions: ExMoggerWillRise and cchad
I've been doing it. What u think about it?

I've been doing it. What u think about it?
I think it works but only if you are young enough, realistically you might be able to gain 3-5cm but idk if you can expect much more

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Tr0ubLe
I think it works but only if you are young enough, realistically you might be able to gain 3-5cm but idk if you can expect much more
I'm trying to work up night time stretching but shit is hard. U got to that kind of level? As of now I only do microfractures and stretch them out for hours during the day.

• +1
I'm trying to work up night time stretching but shit is hard. U got to that kind of level? As of now I only do microfractures and stretch them out for hours during the day.
yeah nightstretching is annoying af, if you are tired af and supplement magnesium before sleeping its more bearable tho. most the time I only managed to do 3-4 hours a night but still saw some results

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
yeah nightstretching is annoying af, if you are tired af and supplement magnesium before sleeping its more bearable tho. most the time I only managed to do 3-4 hours a night but still saw some results
That's nice. If u were sleeping in those 4 hours the gh actually spike the most in the first hours

• Woah
My posture is dogshit, enough for people to notice and point out.

These stretches are lifefuel for me tbh