Free rhinoplasty

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Break your nose with a hammer and tell everyone it was an accident.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
Don't. There's a difference between a functional and a cosmetic rhinoplasty. You'll look like an ogre

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Perfection, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Break your nose with a hammer and tell everyone it was an accident.
Or just get real rhino and larp you broke your nose if anyone asks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Or just get real rhino and larp you broke your nose if anyone asks
I don't get the bag like that though. It's more so a question about finance.

• +1
If you live in Sweden you can literally just go to social services and say It's a big insecurity for you and they'll give it to you for free. Chicks do it all the time

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, mtcut3plush and Deleted member 28896
High IQ

If you break your nose and say you fell off a bike or car accident, people will give you sympathy.
Sympathymaxx = special treatment everywhere

If you are ugly, people will just find you disgusting. You deserve everything bad that happens to you. No one gives a fk about you and urs just a betabuxx loser. Always a funny stupid clown although you are not.

deformed --- 'Oh no! What happened to you. Car accident?? I am so sorry for what happened to you. May god bless you.'

ugly --- 'Get off you disgusting twat. Girls don't lower your standards:LOL::LOL::LOL:'

This world is so distorted. Nothing is worse than non-deformed ugly. Over for recessedcels

Last edited:
  • +1
If you live in Sweden you can literally just go to social services and say It's a big insecurity for you and they'll give it to you for free. Chicks do it all the time
Deadass??
High IQ

If you break your nose and say you fell off a bike or car accident, people will give you sympathy.
Sympathymaxx = special treatment everywhere

If you are ugly, people will just find you disgusting. You deserve everything bad that happens to you. No one gives a fk about you and urs just a betabuxx loser. Always a funny stupid clown although you are not.

This world is so distorted. Nothing is worse than non-deformed ugly. Over for recessedcels
Ovah

damn how about you tell them your jaw is a big insecurity for you would they give you bimax for free

• +1
damn how about you tell them your jaw is a big insecurity for you would they give you bimax for free
yeah probably if you say that you're part of the lgbtq and cut yourself a little bit (not even kidding)

• +1
I actually daydreamed about someone breaking my nose and straightening it out when I was younger. Good times

• Love it
Thanks for advice, but I’m already deformed enough.

Btw, how did your surgery go? You said few days ago you’re about to get it.

• +1
Thanks for advice, but I’m already deformed enough.

Btw, how did your surgery go? You said few days ago you’re about to get it.
It went well thanks for asking.
Definitely an ascension, now I have no failos.
Although there is some bruising so I haven't been able to go outside since I got my surgery.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
  • +1
if you‘re EUcel and have insurance, you can say you have a deviated septum and functional issues, request free septoplasty and discuss all blackpill extra aesthetics with surgeon and make a septorhinoplasty out of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 28896
Whatttttttttttt

• +1
if you‘re EUcel and have insurance, you can say you have a deviated septum and functional issues, request free septoplasty and discuss all blackpill extra aesthetics with surgeon and make a septorhinoplasty out of it
Literally what I did when I got my first rhino (had to pay extra though)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 28896
how much extra and for what?
Septoplasty itself + medical costs (anaesthesia, medications etc.) was covered by insurance, but cosmetic changes had to be paid for around 800eur, which was still cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 28896
Septoplasty itself + medical costs (anasthesia, medications etc.) was covered by insurance, but cosmetic changes had to be paid for around 800eur, which was still cheap.
WHATTTTTTTTTTT

• +1
Septoplasty itself + medical costs (anaesthesia, medications etc.) was covered by insurance, but cosmetic changes had to be paid for around 800eur, which was still cheap.
thats fantastic

WHATTTTTTTTTTT
Non european reaction lmao. Im doing the same with jaw surgery and eventually with nose surgery. Literally both for free besides of little fees up to 800€ like it was for him

• +1
Reactions: Interested