French Teenagers Hate Each Other Because Arab Girls Are Dating Black Boys

human304

human304

Kraken
https://www.vice.com/en/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Kim Kardashian is considered the ultimate role model for French Muslim girls who like dating black boys.
Girl on the left: "Bilal was black, you racists." Girl on the right: "As long as he’s Muslim, we can suck his dick."
Caption reads: "This is now the favorite spot of Arab girls. I don’t know how their brothers and their parents can accept this."

black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.”
Yeah, because they think that black guys leave the girls once they’re pregnant. The girls become single moms and are accused of hiding their bad reputation to attract Arab boys as if nothing had happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, FailedNormieManlet, Truecel14 and 6 others
BBC halo shows its power once again

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, fauxfox, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
>French teenagers

• JFL
Reactions: Doctor Faust, FailedNormieManlet, ;-; and 2 others
why do people like you have this race fantasy of all the sorts
it's literally only in france and it happens with low class arab women (aka beurettes)
why do you generalize every arab girl?

And they're not hating on them because they're dating black boys, they're hating on them because they're being whores while claiming to be muslims, I promise to you most arab fathers or boys won't care if his sister is dating a GOOD BLACK MUSLIM dude who has shit going on for him, but not a scumbag low life drug dealer

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member, Chadeep and 3 others
it's literally only in france and it happens with low class arab women (aka beurettes)

And they're not hating on them because they're dating black boys, they're hating on them because they're being whores while claiming to be muslims, I promise to you most arab fathers or boys won't care if his sister is dating a GOOD BLACK MUSLIM dude who has shit going on for him, but not a scumbag low life drug dealer
it happens everywhere. in germany, sweden, norway , france the Arab muslim girls get blacked.
in UK curry (Pakistan, India, Bangladesh) muslim girls get blacked.

even few years ago a top Bangladeshi politician's got caught having threesome with her two black classmates. her father is the top politician with money and muscle power. still she risked all this to get gangbanged by blacks.

Niggers are everywhere.

also what do you not get, blacks fuck the girl makes them pregnant and leaves, whole genepool gone and sheboons are ugly.

so what are the muslim boys supposed to do. blacks bang and make single moms of every race of women.

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
do 100,000+ seem like a small number to you. Arab boys posted in facebook group about this huge number of women getting blacked.

still you don't see the problem.

• Woah
Reactions: 5footsix56

Pretty common in Canada too tbh

Arab girls at my high school and college didn’t even like tall popular chad white athletes they all went for black guys

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5footsix56, Deleted member 23778, thereallegend and 1 other person

Arab girls at my high school and college didn’t even like tall popular chad white athletes they all went for black guys

why the fuck they are liked by every women?????
its tiring . why the fuck. they are literal monkeys.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Aren’t Arabs basically black

Most are wahabi Sunni cowlets anyway

Lifefuel after lifefuel for @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 16194
VICE: Is this anger directed against Arab girls who are dating black guys a new phenomenon?
Haissam: I don’t think I've ever come across anything like this. There has always been a rivalry between North African teenagers and black teenagers, but it was more like banter. We knew it wasn’t serious. Today, I see a lot of people insulting these girls.

North Africans are cucks I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56, Deleted member 16369 and Aypo129
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Trilogy, thereallegend and 1 other person
Moroccan men are built for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, NormieKilla, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Btw this has been debunked numerous times, it's another white men bbc cucks cope.
These women are super rare irl

Btw this has been debunked numerous times, it's another white men bbc cucks cope.
These women are super rare irl
so rare that VICE and many other outlets reported on this.

so rare that VICE and many other outlets reported on this.
Damn so jewish medias push jewish narratives, who would have thought.
Any other low iq comments you utter subhuman ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015
I hope this don’t happening to paki girls in the west. I would get back at them by fucking a sheboon but that’s not worth it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i follow a couple of young hot teen french girls, all white, and holy fuck it's so over for that country, the boys they hang out with are always approximately: 1 goodlooking white boy who acts like a degen, a mass of brown boys with like weird afro puff hair who of course are all degens, and 1 nigger who is a degen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 5footsix56

White and Arab is the least common interracial pairing. These two groups want nothing to do with each other

Thinkin' about a fat assed muslim girl bouncing up and down on my BBC rn

I dont really give a shit waht white girls do, im not gonna be enemies wit the BBC because they ar strong mofos who I need on my side if their is a civil war

in france do teen girls 16 plus have sex with guys in there 20s

Moroccan men are built for BBC
You good bro?

B10BD766 6D05 4E5C BED2 9A217A6C2813

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and ;-;
in france 14 year old girls have sex with black guys in their 20s
Wrf
What chuck father would allow this genetic legacy to be destroyed like that

Damn so jewish medias push jewish narratives, who would have thought.
Any other low iq comments you utter subhuman ?
imagine coping so hard you think the jews have conspired to push this story
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort
Over if even the mudslime women can't control themselves

i follow a couple of young hot teen french girls, all white, and holy fuck it's so over for that country, the boys they hang out with are always approximately: 1 goodlooking white boy who acts like a degen, a mass of brown boys with like weird afro puff hair who of course are all degens, and 1 nigger who is a degen.
this is my impression on tiktok. In just a decade, degeneracy has increased 10 folds. I call it sheboonpox, every foid is twerking and listening to rap. Whites cucked themselves with liberalism and abandoning religion...also (((them)))

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
imagine coping so hard you think the jews have conspired to push this story
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
don't quote my you utter subhuman, macdonalds employee 1M45 indian masturbating on blacked

Arab girls are the sluttiest of all ethnicities, no wonder why their men forced their women to cover up with hijab and shit

https://www.vice.com/en/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Kim Kardashian is considered the ultimate role model for French Muslim girls who like dating black boys.
Girl on the left: "Bilal was black, you racists." Girl on the right: "As long as he’s Muslim, we can suck his dick."
Caption reads: "This is now the favorite spot of Arab girls. I don’t know how their brothers and their parents can accept this."

black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.”
Yeah, because they think that black guys leave the girls once they’re pregnant. The girls become single moms and are accused of hiding their bad reputation to attract Arab boys as if nothing had happened.
An irreligious Armenian is the "ultimate role model" for young Islamic French women. Clown world.

Last point is not limited to Arabic women but all women of Islamic backgrounds. It's utterly despicable and even at a scholarly level, this behavior is approved and even encouraged. One more reason for me to have respect for non-Islamic peoples who are at least open about their degeneracy and don't lie to their partner/to be.

Let me guess, morrocoans and lebanese?

One more reason for me to have respect for non-Islamic peoples who are at least open about their degeneracy and don't lie to their partner/to be.

the thing is Girls actively like these type of Thugs.
bengali guy became single mother with a black guy, the guy cheated, she then again had a baby with the same , who then left her.

you cant do a single thing against blacks. whites are so cucks that they will jail you if just ask for justice. it seems like
Blacks are the new gods.

I live in belgium which is france and i’m black, litterally met an arab girl from tinder, and she wants to come to my home tommorrow and fuck, keep in my mind i don’t even know her, and i explitly said that i wanted nothing serious, muslim have fallen.

I live in belgium which is france and i’m black, litterally met an arab girl from tinder, and she wants to come to my home tommorrow and fuck, keep in my mind i don’t even know her, muslim have fallen.
post a pic of the tinder chat

post a pic of the tinder chat
Too lazy to translate bur She clearly understands that i don’t want to anything serious in the first place.. yet she still want to go out with me.

Too lazy to translate bur She clearly understands that i don’t want to anything serious in the first place.. yet she still want to go out with me.

what a nice time to be a Black guy.

Not bad, she addicted to the bbc. Make sure she got no STDs otherwise strap your willie

You still have to be jacked and styled, average black male have 0 smv
not true. they have infinite smv. you just dont want to accept that you are Privileged.

not true. they have infinite smv. you just dont want to accept that you are Privileged.

Cope i’ve reached Tyronelite stage, and yet chadlite white or latino , will always mog me, and have more apeal to foids

Cope i’ve reached Tyronelite stage, and yet chadlite white or latino , will always mog me, and have more apeal to foids
again false.
a guy did a tinder experiment , latino and hispanic chad got almost no matches, while the low tier normie black guy got lots of matches.

your 2000s stats dont hold anymore.

Bill Gates, Nikki Hayleys daughter and norwegian princess dating black guys and the continuous promotion of Black men - non black women coupling in media made average blacks to have more smv than every other race.

99.9999% of Tv shows now and for the past ten years have heavily promoted black male- non black female relation.
heck even the tech companies Google, FB, Insta, Twitter , Snap does it shamelessly. tinder even raise the ELO score based on skin color , so blacks get a higher visibility than white and asians.

Even Harvard and all elite colleges made a separate recruitment criteria just to kick out asians and have more black men in these colleges.

the give Blacks the highest rating:
Blacks > Hispanics > Whites > Asians

Black Men are basically royalties at this point. Enjoy it.