Frequency at which I get depressed is increasing

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
Back in high school, I never had depression.

Now, I get depressed every other week. When I get depressed, I become socially withdrawn, my social anxiety increases, I feel sleepy all day long.

I used to think depression was fake, but now that I’m experiencing it, this rly fucking sucks man.

Maybe I should perma dose enclomiphene or prozac or ashwagandha

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Back in high school, I never had depression.

Now, I get depressed every other week. When I get depressed, I become socially withdrawn, my social anxiety increases, I feel sleepy all day long.

I used to think depression was fake, but now that I’m experiencing it, this rly fucking sucks man.

Maybe I should perma dose enclomiphene or prozac or ashwagandha
Being depressed means you got low t nothing else. If you dont have shitty low t genes and havent suffered from low t before then something is wrong with your balls

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and iblamejews
Being depressed means you got low t nothing else. If you dont have shitty low t genes and havent suffered from low t before then something is wrong with your balls
what a retard

low t brooo low t :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: dgzty and 케이제이
what a retard

low t brooo low t :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Im retarded for saying NOTHING else causes depression but at the same time High t males rarely get truly depressed and have more energy and drive ask any klinefeltercel or low t on the forum if they ever feel mentally well

once you reach the point where you realize 40(old age) is closer to you than 20(youth), it'll get worse. eventually you'll get used to it though. but that initial period is devastating.

advice is wasted on the youth, what people mean by this is that if you tell a 20 something he need to live life to the fullest and have no regrets and try to do the right thing every time, they won't comprehend this, because they still think they have a lot of time left. when you get to my age close to 70, and you realize death is knocking on your door, the psychological stress of entering the void while the universe moves on without you is physically debilitating. my inking is that you can mitigate this by having a youth where you perceive at least, that you didn't waste any time and you made the best choices

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JCaesar and 케이제이
Im retarded for saying NOTHING else causes depression but at the same time High t males rarely get truly depressed and have more energy and drive ask any klinefeltercel or low t on the forum if they ever feel mentally well
t plays a big role, but your place in life/society has an effect as well

once you reach the point where you realize 40(old age) is closer to you than 20(youth), it'll get worse. eventually you'll get used to it though. but that initial period is devastating.

advice is wasted on the youth, what people mean by this is that if you tell a 20 something he need to live life to the fullest and have no regrets and try to do the right thing every time, they won't comprehend this, because they still think they have a lot of time left. when you get to my age close to 70, and you realize death is knocking on your door, the psychological stress of entering the void while the universe moves on without you is physically debilitating. my inking is that you can mitigate this by having a youth where you perceive at least, that you didn't waste any time and you made the best choices
how old are u

Same, feel like jumping off a bridge every other day these days

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar

What do you do with your youth when you’re ugly? It’s pointless, I need my surgeries ASAP so I can begin living

• So Sad
Reactions: JCaesar
if you tell a 20 something he need to live life to the fullest and have no regrets and try to do the right thing every time, they won't comprehend this, because they still think they have a lot of time left
life begins declining the moment you turn 20, i cant comprehend 20-ish year olds who unironically think they "have a lot of time left". but maybe thats just the effects of having wasted teens and realizing that sooner.