Fresh & Fit now doing 'Couple Therapy' with Rollo Tomassi (Live) JFL. Both partners do OnlyFans

He is talking about Fresh from Fresh and Fit you autistic spastic with the reading comprehension of a 7 year old.
I don't have time to watch the video. Is Fresh the fat black guy? There is slim chance he is really getting any action without paying.

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
I don't have time to watch the video. Is Fresh the fat black guy? There is slim chance he is really getting any action without paying.
Lol yeah. What were you even saying or referring on that other post? That was hilarious ngl lol. Btw, do you actually text like this when chatting to girls on Tinder? I feel like it's not NT as they will smell something is off because it's too professional, and way too boring for them. Need to be entertaining that elicit emotions when texting to girls. Real life, even more, and that's why voice is important too.

what is a fuckboy pheno
3013178_Leo69.jpg

Aren't these manosphere shows, like always fully filled with Onlyfans and other type of whore women?

These women probably on there most often, just trying to get cloud, What sane regular woman would go on these stupid shows?

Lol yeah. What were you even saying or referring on that other post? That was hilarious ngl lol. Btw, do you actually text like this when chatting to girls on Tinder? I feel like it's not NT as they will smell something is off because it's too professional, and way too boring for them. Need to be entertaining that elicit emotions when texting to girls. Real life, even more, and that's why voice is important too.
When it comes to dating apps, I feel like even basic grammar is overkill. You need to type as casual as possible, or you risk unmatching even if they called you good looking (a few really academically inclined women may appreciate it, but they are a very small minority).

Emojis are also necessary on apps even though few people use them here. Appearing as casual as possible is very important.

And I tried to reply to your other post but the tab is lost; I agree Tom Cruise aged far more neotenously and better overall than Pitt. He just has better aging genetics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Leo69
When it comes to dating apps, I feel like even basic grammar is overkill. You need to type as casual as possible, or you risk unmatching even if they called you good looking (a few really academically inclined women may appreciate it, but they are a very small minority).

Emojis are also necessary on apps even though few people use them here. Appearing as casual as possible is very important.

And I tried to reply to your other post but the tab is lost; I agree Tom Cruise aged far more neotenously and better overall than Pitt. He just has better aging genetics
Wow, that goes to show that even basic grammar can be overkill for some girls, and I agree that you need to type as casual as possible when it comes to texting girls or it's possible that they unmatch you or will become less interested. Agreed, they are a minority, but even than. I would assume those girls would even know that typing with grammar is right for a work and business environment, but not for a casual environment like dating.

Agreed with what you said there about emojis. It definitely helps.

Yeah, Tom Cruise just has better aging genetics, and he took care of himself more than Brad Pitt, so that's why he's a tier ahead. Tom Cruise has the best aging genes I've seen for a white guy. I don't know anyone who comes close to him.

Lastly, this is really important, but do you mind getting back to me on the moisturizer and cleanser on that other thread for ordering? I'm still in delay on that. That was the most crucial thing than all of this for me as it's for health. I also got a thing called a silk pillowcase which is used to prevent wrinkles and breakouts. I like a lot as well because it is way more comfortable to sleep in. Not sure if you knew about that, but every little extra thing helps to prevent aging. Obviously, aging genes comes first, but it's still important and healthy to do your best to prevent aging.

Holy shit. No wonder people could sense my autism as I tend to use proper punctuation and capitalisation all the time.
My fiancee actually likes it though.