• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Petsmart, Moggie and 5 others
Emoji Nerd GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Moggie, ChadpreetMaxxer and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, ManletBlackcel, ChadpreetMaxxer and 4 others
All things balanced. Give AF what no one says clubbing can be fun if you have the right friend group. The drinks are good and DJ is actually throwing down.. The problem that comes with clubbing is some people do it way to often. Worse yet, you are staking everything on MOGGING the fuck out of the room trying to fuck females.

Some of the best nights out Ive had where was being plainly dressed, couple of drinks good music all the while dancing with random women every then and so. Chatting and flirting i up with there friends then leaving.

All things balanced. Give AF what no one says clubbing can be fun if you have the right friend group. The drinks are good and DJ is actually throwing down.. The problem that comes with clubbing is some people do it way to often. Worse yet, you are staking everything on MOGGING the fuck out of the room trying to fuck females.

Some of the best nights out Ive had where was being plainly dressed, couple of drinks good music all the while dancing with random women every then and so. Chatting and flirting i up with there friends then leaving.
Clubs are a waste of time for getting girls. It can work but not worth the time money and health affect

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
mogger thread