From 1 to 10 how native caucasian do I look like ?

He looks 0% armenian, they usually have darker skin.
Well, the skin colour is actually what varies the most with them. Some have fairer skin, while some unironically look Indian.

i just meant he looked more west asian overall,bcoz of narrow long nose and narrow face
I mean of course he isn’t mixed like many chechens and has very high west Asian with like 1% japanese he is a pure mogger.
Listen nigger, I actually live in the region and thus know more about phenotypes that mingle here better than you ever will.
I SAID HE LOOKS PSEUDO-ARMENOID BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN OF HIS NORTH CAUCASIAN ORIGINS
I don’t give a fuck what you said faggot don’t call him armenian ever again or any other Chechen. Pidaras yobanj

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Birdcell and justinzayn
How is my face narrow, I think it's average for my phenotype
yeah urs is very typical
was taking about a pakistani crickter,with bear boy,about him looking west asian arab/iran,different stuff

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Pidaras yobanj
YA TIBYA UBYU SLISH MINYA SUKA

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Birdcell
Well, the skin colour is actually what varies the most with them. Some have fairer skin, while some unironically look Indian.
Have you ever seen armenian? Light skin amongs them is rather rare. Skin like that or slightly darker is common amongst non-mixed north caucasians, gruzins as well

• +1
Get a curtain haircut if you want more jb appeal. All pretty boys have them tho don’t know how it will look on you

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
YA TIBYA UBYU SLISH MINYA SUKA
View attachment 1970952
I won’t touch you everyone makes mistakes and some do it on purpose there is no reason for me to hurt you. Armenian just makes no sense I have never seen Armenian who looks like him and even if there is so what? There are whites and blacks that look same with just different coloring jfl

• +1
Get a curtain haircut if you want more jb appeal. All pretty boys have them tho don’t know how I’ll look on you
It will create an appearence of even wider face, but might fit

• +1
Have you ever seen armenian?
I see one every day.
Light skin amongs them is rather rare
I know, that's why I specified that it's rare.
Skin like that or slightly darker is common amongst non-mixed north caucasians
I know plenty of North Caucasians and have seen many more. Their skin is usually either very light brown or fair, even Northwest European-level White, sometimes.
gruzins as well
Yeah our phenotypes are the most diverse in the region.

It will create an appearence of even wider face, but might fit
Don’t think it will make his face wider than the fringe he currently has.

You look a bit Armenian, indeed, but they tend to be more chubby.
Here is the site which determines your phenotype by photo. Upload your photo there.
https://geneu.xyz/phenotype
One of your photos labeled you as some Japanese + North Indid (yeah...).

• Love it
Get a curtain haircut if you want more jb appeal. All pretty boys have them tho don’t know how it will look on you
@Birdcell bro this would suit you with your bone structure fuck what other ches think

• +1
Armenian just makes no sense I have never seen Armenian who looks like him and even if there is so what?
Calm yourself retard, I said Armenoid, not Armenian.
There are whites and blacks that look same with just different coloring jfl
Yeah, that's what taxonomy is for XD

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
your looksmatch
9oWbC1x8LYbP6Gro6RbIe5CXey3

• +1
I see one every day.

I know, that's why I specified that it's rare.

I know plenty of North Caucasians and have seen many more. Their skin is usually either very light brown or fair, even Northwest European-level White, sometimes.

Yeah our phenotypes are the most diverse in the region.
boi we seems to live in different caucasus mountains

boi we seems to live in different caucasus mountains
Yeah almost as if a gargantuan mountain range splits the North Caucasians from the South ones...
Really makes you think

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
Calm yourself retard, I said Armenoid, not Armenian.

Yeah, that's what taxonomy is for XD
Armenoid just looks similar to native a bit because of the cheekbones and wide jaw tbh. You need to understand there are many clans in chechenya and there is one that is native as much as I know so he is probably from there

• +1
So you do admit that his taxonomical type IS an Armenoid after all XD

Which Teip is OP from I wonder?
No I don’t admit it I say it looks similar and you mistake it as for armenoid because of the cheekbones and wider jaw. Everything else is different

I don’t remember but I think he is from a real Chechen one but with some native in him

• +1
7, but only a 10 would be considered white by most people. Italians or Spaniards would probably be a 9, and Arabs would be an 8. Maybe I could say you're 8/10 too. A 10 doesn't require blond hair or blue eyes. Just gotta be white to be a 10. You know what I mean if you know what I mean.

Sorry dude, you don't look white.
No I mean like from caucasus , we are ethnic this I know

No I mean like from caucasus , we are ethnic this I know
Average person wouldnt think of you as ethnic, somebody who knows phenotypes would guess

• +1
Hey OP I sincerely hope that I didn't offend you.
I feel a great level of connection to my fellow Caucasians and I would hate to think that I said something bad to you. I hope you understand that what I said was from an objective point of view.
You may look somewhat swarthy, but this doesn't change the fact that you're about as Caucasian as it gets. Hell, even I have 15% Ukrainian ancestry. You're the sole and true contender of the title of CHG BVLL

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Birdcell
I feel a great level of connection to my fellow Caucasians and I would hate to think that I said something bad to you. I hope you understand that what I said was from an objective point of view.
You may look somewhat swarthy, but this doesn't change the fact that you're about as Caucasian as it gets. Hell, even I have 15% Ukrainian ancestry. You're the sole and true contender of the title of CHG BVLL
are you georgian?

Yes , it's about genetics bro , I'm not offended at all :)
Screenshot 20220202 114835

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
  • +1
You need to softmax/10

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Keep growing out your hair like you've been doing and get the authentic zoomer curly forehead cover and you'll be an ethnic TikTok slayer in no time. Unironically. Your bones, the haircut covering your shit forehead + tiktok filters = slayer.

• +1
Give address

Sorry to break it to you, fellow Kavkaz negro, but you don't look very Caucasian at all.
If anything, you look like the most typical Arm*nian I can imagine. Perhaps it's the Brachycephaly that makes you slightly more Caucasian.
Though don't be sad about it. We have a lot of phenotypes here. I for one got mistaken as Swiss many times in Germany.
View attachment 1970941

I am a North Pontid, and you resemble an Armenid + Mtebid.
Screenshot 2022 11 11 08 14 34 316 comwhatsapp

Bro what pheno am i ???