Frustrated virgin male try to cope

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
Screenshot 20190203 132219 YouTube

Is italian only italian user can understand.
P.s it's over

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Can you translate it

high iq thread

Can you translate it
she essentially complains because no woman takes it into consideration because he is "introverted" while her friends are having sex.

Hes 17 why the fuck is he complaining lmao what a pussy boi

Because gl guys usually lose virginity before 17.
Most average and sub5 man lost virginity with NTmaxxing at school, but i want running the game with tinder and gym/diomaxxing and mewing

Most average and sub5 man lost virginity with NTmaxxing at school, but i want running the game with tinder and gym/diomaxxing and mewing
654.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The boy in the post is saying that other guys are slaying because of their NT mind, arrogance, and firmed clothes, basicly. He also says that he want not ti be like them, he want a LTR, he sees himself goodloking, but he cannot find a normal 5/10 PSL girl for ltr.
For sure he is a ugly boy who sees himself good for gymmaxing, having a shitty face. He take coping to another level

• +1
Reactions: AncapFAG, Kenma and dogtown
Can you translate it

He's 17 and he is complaining about the fact that he never get sex, a kiss or a hug from women cuz he has not "cool" hobbies.
He see himself like a cool guy comparing with who he knows (yeah, good morning boyo, everyone when was bluepilled thought the same thing of theirself lol) and he see ugly guys having "24h sex" cause they go to the disco.

Kind of bs, i go to the disco often and i don't get sex. lol also, like if having cool habits make you prettier.

I lost my virginity at 18.5 lol. Guess I'm ugly
You are gl but you weren't gl until you looksmaxed, i have seen your before afters.

The boy in the post is saying that other guys are slaying because of their NT mind, arrogance, and firmed clothes, basicly. He also says that he want not ti be like them, he want a LTR, he sees himself goodloking, but he cannot find a normal 5/10 PSL girl for ltr.
For sure he is a ugly boy who sees himself good for gymmaxing, having a shitty face. He take coping to another level
He has the nice guy sindrome, he doesnt understand the shitty nature of foids. Foids only want two things: money and sex (from chad)

• +1
Reactions: goff2
He has the nice guy sindrome, he doesnt understand the shitty nature of foids. Foids only want two things: money and sex (from chad)

I agree with you, summarizing: girl only want top tier bone lying under the skin of their mates, or an average Joe with Money, (yes with caps lock M).