frutose is not poison if you eat the complete fruit.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
frutose is poison.

BUT fruits come with shit loads of fiber, which makes frutose being slowly released.
thats why shouldnt drink fruits juice, cause it separates the fiber from frutose

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3593
I've been eating alot of fruits lately ( like 3-4 servings of fruit a day) and my skin got annihilated. before I did keto (albeit with a lot of veggies so I prob wasn't in ketosis) but no fruits and my skin was way better. going to cut the fruits out again and see if there's any improvement. I don't think fruits are the devil or anything aspie like that but I think theyre just a better nudge for sugar cravings not something to snack on alot.

I've been eating alot of fruits lately ( like 3-4 servings of fruit a day) and my skin got annihilated. before I did keto (albeit with a lot of veggies so I prob wasn't in ketosis) but no fruits and my skin was way better. going to cut the fruits out again and see if there's any improvement. I don't think fruits are the devil or anything aspie like that but I think theyre just a better nudge for sugar cravings not something to snack on alot.
idk dude, it could have been something else

jared leto is a vegan and look at his skin, 50yo.

I eat fruits, sometimes I don eat, I dont notice anything different in my skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3593
idk dude, it could have been something else

jared leto is a vegan and look at his skin, 50yo.

I eat fruits, sometimes I don eat, I dont notice anything different in my skin
he uses make up lol and creams from killed babies

You're blaming normal detox reactions on fruits. It's normal to break out if your diet has been crap for years or decades before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
what about honey bruh?
i put it in my tea or coffee

fiber is indigestible and sugar is sugar. all the fruits you eat are man-made.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What if you blend the fruit but not juice it?

fiber is indigestible and sugar is sugar. all the fruits you eat are man-made.
fucking cringe, you don't think us domesticating and selectively breeding animals for agriculture isn't man-made? hopefully, you're taking the piss and you're IQ is that low, bud.

A cow in the wild is the exact same as a berry on a tree.
A selectively bred domesticated cow is the exact same as a genetically modified apple.

oh but you must hunt the cow right? fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
fucking cringe, you don't think us domesticating and selectively breeding animals for agriculture isn't man-made? hopefully, you're taking the piss and you're IQ is that low, bud.

A cow in the wild is the exact same as a berry on a tree.
A selectively bred domesticated cow is the exact same as a genetically modified apple.

oh but you must hunt the cow right? fucking retard.
I was talking about plants. plants dont want to be eaten in the first place so they produce toxins so they could fuck with humans digestive system when eaten, pretty common sense. I go to honest local farms for my meat dude.
are you vegan or something? lmfao

I was talking about plants. plants dont want to be eaten in the first place so they produce toxins so they could fuck with humans digestive system when eaten, pretty common sense. I go to honest local farms for my meat dude.
are you vegan or something? lmfao
plants also produce anti oxidants to protect themselves from the sun's UV rays. Antioxidants are good for you. Your point is retarded and moot. Evolutionarily speaking, no specie wants to die. That doesn't mean plants are designed to specifically be poisonous to humans. What about neurologically complex mammals that we mass butcher (humans can't metabolize cholesterol properly just like the vast majority of primates, with chimpanzees maybe being an exception. That doesn't stop people from eating them)? By the way, fruits "want" to be eaten by animals capable of locomotion in order to help spread their seeds. You're looking at plants as some sort of deer. Most plants don't have a "predator" thus didn't need to evolve active survival mechanisms against predators, since it's extremely easy for plants to reproduce and for the seeds to spread, and plants make life out of rudimentary sources of energy. Water, the sun and the soil. They're the base of the food chain, so that's more evidence that they don't have trouble reproducing and passing down their genes despite animals eating them

Cellulose can't be digested, but it's not meant to be. The hallmark of human evolution is that we cook food. When you cook plants, you degrade the cellulose walls and release the nutrients contained there. The fiber that isn't "digested" has a myriad of extremely important functions, mainly clearing up your small intestine and colon. Low fiber diets all show an increased risk of colon cancer, especially diets high in meat

your farmer must have some really big, juicy meat that you keep coming back for it. Enjoy your atherosclerosis, high inflammation, colon cancer and weekly shits you sungazing ignorant faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3195 and poonkiller9000
High iq thread, brb since 2 digit iq

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
plants dont want to be eaten in the first place so they produce toxins so they could fuck with humans digestive system when eaten, pretty common sense.

Says the guy who eat raw meat in the forest

• Hmm...
Reactions: poonkiller9000
plants also produce anti oxidants to protect themselves from the sun's UV rays. Antioxidants are good for you. Your point is retarded and moot. Evolutionarily speaking, no specie wants to die. That doesn't mean plants are designed to specifically be poisonous to humans. What about neurologically complex mammals that we mass butcher (humans can't metabolize cholesterol properly just like the vast majority of primates, with chimpanzees maybe being an exception. That doesn't stop people from eating them)? By the way, fruits "want" to be eaten by animals capable of locomotion in order to help spread their seeds. You're looking at plants as some sort of deer. Most plants don't have a "predator" thus didn't need to evolve active survival mechanisms against predators, since it's extremely easy for plants to reproduce and for the seeds to spread, and plants make life out of rudimentary sources of energy. Water, the sun and the soil. They're the base of the food chain, so that's more evidence that they don't have trouble reproducing and passing down their genes despite animals eating them

Cellulose can't be digested, but it's not meant to be. The hallmark of human evolution is that we cook food. When you cook plants, you degrade the cellulose walls and release the nutrients contained there. The fiber that isn't "digested" has a myriad of extremely important functions, mainly clearing up your small intestine and colon. Low fiber diets all show an increased risk of colon cancer, especially diets high in meat

your farmer must have some really big, juicy meat that you keep coming back for it. Enjoy your atherosclerosis, high inflammation, colon cancer and weekly shits you sungazing ignorant faggot
lolol fiber isnt a nutrient, it makes you shit more and is actually indigestable. All plants contain phytic acid and some other antinutrients that i dont care to tell you about that block absorption of the little nutrients plants have. the only defensive mechanism plants have is to produce toxins, if you dont get this i dont really care either.
We are made of cholesterol. low cholesterol causes mental illness and degeneration. It is essential for brain development. explains why your argument is so stupid too.
I eat local fruits from local trees when the season allows. I follow nature, not manmade diets.
vegans actually have more inflammation, and they smell like shit and their shit smells like highly compressed vegan shit.
its pretty obvious that your body is trying to tell you something....
I am of far superior intellect compared to a meager cow so why should we live equally?
enjoy your peasant diet

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
lolol fiber isnt a nutrient, it makes you shit more and is actually indigestable. All plants contain phytic acid and some other antinutrients that i dont care to tell you about that block absorption of the little nutrients plants have. the only defensive mechanism plants have is to produce toxins, if you dont get this i dont really care either.
We are made of cholesterol. low cholesterol causes mental illness and degeneration. It is essential for brain development. explains why your argument is so stupid too.
I eat local fruits from local trees when the season allows. I follow nature, not manmade diets.
vegans actually have more inflammation, and they smell like shit and their shit smells like highly compressed vegan shit.
I am of far superior intellect compared to a meager cow so why should we live equally?
enjoy your peasant diet
1. Cellulose is a form of sugar, you mind numbingly stupid fucktard sandwich. It is a nutrient. All the nutrition in plants can be digested when cooked, which is how humans eat. The soluble fiber in things like beans forms a gel which regulates blood sugar, which is what the OP was talking about. The insoluble fiber is NOT MEANT to be digested you moron. It passes through your body intact and it regulates bowel movements and clears your digestive tract when passing through it. The human anatomy requires fiber for optimal bodily functions, thus it IS a nutrient whether a sungazer fuckmook like you wishes to believe so or not

2. There are different forms of phytates in different legumes, grains and leafy greens, all of which are about 70% eliminated from cooking. For beans, soaking before cooking also helps eliminate the anti nutrients. Studies show phytates have anti cancer properties, so they're not an inherently bad thing. You're framing them that way to fit your trash can graduate, no shit taking, viscous blood having narrative. Legumes have INSANE nutritional profiles with a fuck ton of minerals that mog meat to death, so a person eating a well planned plant based diet should have no problems even if they don't try to eliminate the phytates

3. Again with the retarded "defense against human consumption" argument that I already debunked, but you're retarded so obviously that didn't work. Cows will kick you if you try to eat them, but of course you're a little pussy cowering away having people do all the killing, butchering, production and distribution for you. Stop trying to make evolutionary arguments you don't understand, and in fact contradict YOUR own points. If plants had a natural predator, they wouldn't be the very base and pillar of the food chain

4. We're not made of just cholesterol lmao. Of course, cholesterol is extremely important because it's a constituent of every animal cell, helping to form a part of the cellular wall (far cry from WE ARE MADE OF CHOLESTEROL. This is literally high school level biochemistry. You're a fucking embarrassment lmao), and is also the precursor to steroid hormones, but the catch here which your elimintary school dropout ass don't understand is that every single primate including humans produce all the cholestrol they need from the liver. Your liver produces about 4 grams of cholestrol every single day. Eating it exogensouly almost gurantees overeating it and going above the threshold for safe cardiovascular system health according to the countless meta analyses (which is at the summit of the evidence hierarchy AKA it's the highest level of scientific evidence we have) and not to mention every single respectable health organization that isn't funded by the animal agriculture industry which is 70 ng/dl LDL. One single egg has 90% of the cholestrol you need in a day, and most people eat meat and dairy on top of that which goes well and beyond that limit (which you don't need anyway because you have a liver fucktard)

5. Every single respectable health organization recognizes a well planned plant based diet to be safe for all stages of life, from birth to adulthood

6. People on plant based diets literally have lower inflammation lmfao. Have you ever read a single study in your life? You are so incredibly retarded and low iq. Saturated fat, cholestrol, heme iron, the high concentrations of sulfur based amino acids like methionine in meat and eggs ( methionine is an essential amino acid but animals products have extremely high amounts, and high amounts disturb the utilization of nitrogen from other amino acids) are all pro inflammatory, as opposed to plants which are packed in antioxidants which eliminate free radicals by having a free electron to donate which stabilizes them

7. LMFAO you're superior because you can't take a shit? Shitting once or twice a day considering it's not diarrhea or caused by overeating just means you have healthy and normal bowel movements. The last good shit taken in your entire family tree was when your mom birthed you

8. YOU are NOT intellectually superior to a cow

9. I'm not even vegan. I probably (unfortunately) eat more animal products than you. But I recognize low iq when I see it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 3195
enjoy your peasant diet
Looking through your old posts, you are extremely high iq, we need you back.

i havent eaten fruits in years and my skin went to shit