fuarkkk i see so many tinder/hinge matches and girls in social circle who called me hot everytime im at the gym

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
everytime i go to the gym i recognize 5-10+ foids who ive either fucked, matched with on dating apps or are friends of friends (of friends) who ive been told have called me very attractive before

ik this is a chadlite+ problem that none of you will relate to but it makes my gym experience awkward since ik theyre eyefucking my physique/height and theres only really one gym on campus so all of the attractive girls (cardio bunnies or otherwise) all congregate here

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 18522, try2beme and 3 others
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, mogstars, WishIwasChico and 2 others
Bro weren’t you like exposed as a larper trying to fake u were that IG model by lebgfinal and cancercel ?

Also if ur so accomplished socially irl why do you even log in here? You’re clearly well into GL range from ur anecdotes so why even have any doubt and create an account here? There’s barely any info abt looksmaxxing here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, mogstars, laaoo and 5 others
Bro weren’t you like exposed as a larper trying to fake u were that IG model? Also if ur so accomplished socially irl why do you even log in here? You’re clearly well into GL range from ur anecdotes so why even have any doubt and create an account here? There’s barely any info abt looksmaxxing here
he’s here to spread the hanpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, try2beme and chosen-one
he’s here to spread the hanpill
That’s giga low iq though nothing will convince the inkwells here against their firm beliefs. There’s tons of proofs for things that disrprove their theories yet the sphere sustains.

Bro weren’t you like exposed as a larper trying to fake u were that IG model by lebgfinal and cancercel ?

Also if ur so accomplished socially irl why do you even log in here? You’re clearly well into GL range from ur anecdotes so why even have any doubt and create an account here? There’s barely any info abt looksmaxxing here
i used that ig model cause i didnt want to doxx myself and we look similar albeit hes shorter with a much worse frame i never tried to pass him off as me

im on here to give back to the community

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and chosen-one
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i used that ig model cause i didnt want to doxx myself and we look similar albeit hes shorter with a much worse frame i never tried to pass him off as me

how are you "giving back to the community" if you constantly just berate and shit on the genetic failures here? You just brag here, never seen you actually give any proper advice to anyone.

You just try to propagate your own insecurity-fueled theories of Han supremacy when only a small percent of even Hans can compete with the best looking high class whites. And you just put down all tanner actual fucking caucasoids even though they mog mongoloids to another dimension.

You are an alien buddy. Pop a zynn and chill.

everytime i go to the gym i recognize 5-10+ foids who ive either fucked, matched with on dating apps or are friends of friends (of friends) who ive been told have called me very attractive before

ik this is a chadlite+ problem that none of you will relate to but it makes my gym experience awkward since ik theyre eyefucking my physique/height and theres only really one gym on campus so all of the attractive girls (cardio bunnies or otherwise) all congregate here

Attachments

• DD4E147D-1151-4430-8B54-5AA34B54FA49.jpeg
    DD4E147D-1151-4430-8B54-5AA34B54FA49.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Yliaster, try2beme and 1 other person

I wonder why all the other forum chads and Chadlites aren’t afraid to dox themselves, you can’t even send a simple video jfl. Please see a therapist before these delusional dreams get out of hand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Yliaster, try2beme and 1 other person
im ngl this line is funny asf

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and chosen-one
I wonder why all the other forum chads and Chadlites aren’t afraid to dox themselves, you can’t even send a simple video jfl. Please see a therapist before these delusional dreams get out of hand.
because theyre kids, unemployed, live in third world countries or have no social circle and nothing to lose.

because theyre kids, unemployed, live in third world countries or have no social circle and nothing to lose.
Investment banking interns don’t have time for ramblings on .org. Must be back office, oof that sucks bro.

Send a video of your gymaxxed slayer frame then. Can’t dox that, can you ? Although I bet you wouldn’t even do that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and chosen-one

almost forgot

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Investment banking interns don’t have time for ramblings on .org. Must be back office, oof that sucks bro.

Send a video of your gymaxxed slayer frame then. Can’t dox that, can you ? Although I bet you wouldn’t even do that.
when did i say i was an investment banking intern you just make up tall tales about me on the spot

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

only a matter of time before he would've made this up! Would have said he already has a 500k deal from Blackrock and a Stacy secretary who sets all his appointments :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
only a matter of time before he would've made this up! Would have said he already has a 500k deal from Blackrock and a Stacy secretary who sets all his appointments :love:
blackrock is an asset manager youre thinking about blackstone

Take your meds…

why were you banned before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, chosen-one and AspiringChanglite
you only run on campus when your late to your cs project demos you fucken twink gook
thats most of the deathnics and nerdy whites i see in campus

when u google han chinese none of them look white at all they look like normal chinks
biased search engine and obviously they dont look white they look like high PSL exotic models

• +1
Reactions: coispet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back