FUCK BEING SUBHUMAN FUCK

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
First day of spring semester and I'm getting mogged to shit by fucking Chads and even normal dudes. Some dude in one of my classes looks like Chico for fucks sake. Goddamnit this life sucks.

I'm sick of trying to be this silly, friendly, extroverted faggot to compensate for my ugliness. It's so fucking annoying. While dudes who barely even talk and aren't friendly at all are getting every fucking chick. FUCK.

It's such a fucking joke. Look at some girl across the room, and then seeing right next to me the 5 other dudes who mog the shit out of me and are first on her fuck list. I'm invisible.

My only option now is to moneymaxx and just get a gold digger girl who pretends to like me. That's my maximum potential.

I could get every fucking surgery in the book but by the time I'm done I will at best be a high tier normie who has to settle with some late 20s chick who acts like she's over her ex but would leave me the second he texts her again.

I have the most feminine face ever. ZERO masculinity. My eye area sucks, and these fucking surgeons can't do shit about eye area even in 2019. IT'S FUCKING MILLIMETERS OF BONE, HOW CAN YOU NOT CHANGE EYE AREA.

FUCK. I'm so pissed off with getting mogged by dudes who don't even register on a girl's radar. I am SUB-human. BELOW human. I do not EXIST to girls.

FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Mansnob, dogtown and 2 others
The worst part about it is being treated like you're nothing by everybody, not just women. You'll be stepped on like a weakling and have all your weakness and flaws made out to you on a silver platter in the form of "harmless banter"

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
What do you lokk like? Post pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
First day of spring semester and I'm getting mogged to shit by fucking Chads and even normal dudes. Some dude in one of my classes looks like Chico for fucks sake. Goddamnit this life sucks.

I'm sick of trying to be this silly, friendly, extroverted faggot to compensate for my ugliness. It's so fucking annoying. While dudes who barely even talk and aren't friendly at all are getting every fucking chick. FUCK.

It's such a fucking joke. Look at some girl across the room, and then seeing right next to me the 5 other dudes who mog the shit out of me and are first on her fuck list. I'm invisible.

My only option now is to moneymaxx and just get a gold digger girl who pretends to like me. That's my maximum potential.

I could get every fucking surgery in the book but by the time I'm done I will at best be a high tier normie who has to settle with some late 20s chick who acts like she's over her ex but would leave me the second he texts her again.

I have the most feminine face ever. ZERO masculinity. My eye area sucks, and these fucking surgeons can't do shit about eye area even in 2019. IT'S FUCKING MILLIMETERS OF BONE, HOW CAN YOU NOT CHANGE EYE AREA.

FUCK. I'm so pissed off with getting mogged by dudes who don't even register on a girl's radar. I am SUB-human. BELOW human. I do not EXIST to girls.

FUCK.
Damn. I'm about to go back to college today to see friends.
What do you lokk like? Post pic
He doesn't do that. He plans to famemaxx one day.

The worst part about it is being treated like you're nothing by everybody, not just women. You'll be stepped on like a weakling and have all your weakness and flaws made out to you on a silver platter in the form of "harmless banter"
Not true. Thats only if you look extremely weak, low T etc. and are personalitywise weak.

Not true. Thats only if you look extremely weak, low T etc. and are personalitywise weak.
I was a low trust ogre and ppl still kicked my ass, it doesn't matter

I was a low trust ogre and ppl still kicked my ass, it doesn't matter
I am a low truth low T high T, facially ogre but nobody kicks my ass tbh

I wanna give you a hug op:feelscry:

I am a low truth low T high T, facially ogre but nobody kicks my ass tbh
Lucky you. I was slapped and kicked like a bitch in the locker rooms before gym class

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Lucky you. I was slapped and kicked like a bitch in the locker rooms before gym class
It happens to some people, but its mainly not about looks in terms of aestethics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
pm me pic of your face

Try to be a nosecel, a bigearscel and a manlet in your mid 20's

Fuck...I have to go back Friday.:feelswhy:

FUCK.
What fucking liberal arts major r u lmao that there are so many attractive people there. Do u go to school in socal or smt people in the midwest are just white and the smart ones in engineering are uncle af lol

You need Face to moneymaxx as well :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

What fucking liberal arts major r u lmao that there are so many attractive people there. Do u go to school in socal or smt people in the midwest are just white and the smart ones in engineering are uncle af lol
It's a business major class.

It's a business major class.
Oh lmao yea many self confident chads there I don’t interact with those are these a decent amount of Stacie’s there?

What do you look like @SHARK ? Send a pic

kb23i.gif

maybe
The worst part about it is being treated like you're nothing by everybody, not just women.
just musclebear nichemax :D

you'll get your respect