Fuck bulk

shieldzz

shieldzz

Those morons like Nibba, autistic_tendencies, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Rimaxtis, strawberrymushroom and 5 others
5'9

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Those morons like Nibba, autistic_tendencies, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat.
Over for bulkcels.

you dont even know remotely how attractive you are till u go to at least 10% debloated
Being fat or even a little fat changes your ratios
Being bloated changes your ratios even more, especially if u bloat in the nose
I fucking hate fat people

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, butterworld and shieldzz
you dont even know remotely how attractive you are till u go to at least 10% debloated
+1

The prophet

• +1
Reactions: its_over
being low bf only matters if you have a legit chadlite/chad face when low bf
for most men it makes barely a difference if you are 10%, 15%, 20% or even 25%+ your face isnt good either way

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
for most men it makes barely a difference if you are 10%, 15%, 20% or even 25%+ your face isnt good either way
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cope nigga even if u have htn bones it’s enough
Also
BLOAT change ratios
Bloat changes your upper and lower eyelids, cheekbones, lips and nose

Being fat surprisingly doesn’t change ratios that much so what you said it’s partially true, but on the other hand being fatter means you are more prone to bloating

• +1
Reactions: Detective and butterworld
Yea not everyone is reccesed like you lol

And unless you are reccesed or ogree you will have huge changes from 15% to 10%

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Embrace leanness

q6EjUiR.jpeg
qj7hH1F.jpeg
Hr1YtKD.png

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet, moreroidsmoredates, Zeruel and 1 other person
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cope nigga even if u have htn bones it’s enough
Also
BLOAT change ratios
Bloat changes your upper and lower eyelids, cheekbones, lips and nose

Being fat surprisingly doesn’t change ratios that much so what you said it’s partially true, but on the other hand being fatter means you are more prone to bloating
Yea not everyone is reccesed like you lol

And unless you are reccesed or ogree you will have huge changes from 15% to 10%
obviously it matters if you are chadlite/chad when lean but if you arent it doesnt matter
the avg man isnt fat yet the avg guy looks like shit
keep coping with starvation

ok but what if im still in puberty

obviously it matters if you are chadlite/chad when lean but if you arent it doesnt matter
you clearly are less prone to bloating, you don’t realize how much of a difference it makes dumbass

I can pm you my pics when debloated and bloated to see yourself the changes

you clearly are less prone to bloating, you don’t realize how much of a difference it makes dumbass
i already said it makes a big difference for gl guys but not for most men
if you dont look good when lean then whats the point of keeping yourself extremely skinny

• JFL
if you dont look good when lean then whats the point of keeping yourself extremely skinny
I look good when lean, that’s why I want to be lean and I said a million times here bulking or this meme shit is good only in your first year or so of lifting, after it’s subhuman

Thats not the point of this thread

MOST men doesnt know how they really like,most men will never reach peak bodyfat in terms of facial aesthethics and they will die thinking they were ugly

Obviously you can gain the weight back if you dont like the results at 10%

true its a meme, stay lean and build up muscle

nah, 25% will look bad on anybody

but ig you're half right cause some ppl dont have a bone structure that allows them to gain anything from going below 15% ish

• +1
nah, 25% will look bad on anybody

but ig you're half right cause some ppl dont have a bone structure that allows them to gain anything from going below 15% ish
obviously if you are subhuman at 15 u will be subhuman at 10 also

but most normies could ascend from that

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
LEAN IS LAW

@User28823

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
I’m recessed and boneless so no leanmaxxing for me.

• Woah
Bulking is same shit as getting fat.

looks like a kid , his bones probably haven't developed yet so he is still boneless
Boneless and recessed.

He would probaby look like an utter subhuman at 16-20% bodyfat.

• So Sad
I’m recessed and boneless so no leanmaxxing for me.
no need to put yourself down like this. I’m sure it’s not as bad as you say, also recession is very easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You can really bloat in the nose?

Leanmax = 80% of looksmax
Looksmax.org = 80%leanmax.org

• +1