Fuck creep cathcers anti predators

The giga incel

The giga incel

20 years old ,mentalcel , pro teen girls
I hate them,i hate agecucks ,i hate ppl who enjoy who enjoy sadisticaly men gettin humiliated for wanting ( normal male biologyz) young girls or boys
Some of those creep actually deserve It ,but when i look at nice respectul 19/24 yo young guys wanting to in many cases just to know 13,/,15 girls make me so mad
Like i have seen 21 yo guys wanting to meet 14 girlz
Those guys many be lookin good ,nice people,NOT REAL PEDOS
Just 20 years ago age gaps was defended,PARENTS WAS ok whjt their 15 yo girl dating a 22 yo ,the bare minimum,those parents ( not all) was just no misandist
The midset was young teen girl whit a masculine pretecor plder guy
Boys at the times could be boys
Now many bitches says " oh i was GroOmed,i was 14 he was 18 he raped me" but fuck rape's always was be hated,a guy the same age could have done this AGE GAP HAVE NOTHING TO DO

This was ok until radical feminist (radfems) on Tumblr atarted sayin in 2012 2013 age gaps in teens wasnt ok
And know theh have won and ppl think like them,i hate being a young men in this moder SOCIETY,misandrist anti male sexuality :feelsree:
All men are pedophiles, or at least 85% but represset ,i feel so bad for if,the 20 22 yo guys caught and umiliated,
Fuck feminism, soys,agecucks,non feminine women, male indiferenzy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210709-215124_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-215124_TikTok.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210708-111621_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20210708-111621_TikTok.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
3 and 30 is still ok moralfag

Kys moralfag

Brutal irony is pedo catchers only protect young women because they want to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Liking young women if they look adult is fine. What's wrong is that if the women still look like children.
Like childern u mean like 8 yo and this bad but 14 NO

• Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach and GripMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back