Fuck it. I think I am just going to go ahead & get Laser Hair Removal surgery done

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Man's tired of running the electric shaver up and down my chest and stomach ya na!

I'm gonna do full-body without intimate areas, because my girl loves the pubes. I spoke with her about this and she goes she likes a little bit on the chest.

What do you guys think? Worth it? Anybody heard much about this at all?

Mr AI's telling me as long as man dem is qualified, man ain't gotta worry about dem side-effects dem der.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and coispet
you're removing your masculinity bro!!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brutalmog and MakinItHappen
you're removing your masculinity bro!!

I am mildly hairy for an Indian/Pakistani.

It's only really lower-back, chest, stomach, legs and arms. I am not gorilla hairy. So I can';t really say I'll be removing anything lol.

'SO THEN WHY DO IT?'

Because it will save a lifetime of hassle.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and IAMNOTANINCEL
why do you care about some manly hair on your body when its not gorilla tier? Very low t behavior and tryhard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: brutalmog
why do you care about some manly hair on your body when its not gorilla tier? Very low t behavior and tryhard.

I see I have a fan. Kindly don't recycle the terms and phrases I use, unless they are a part of your vocabulary.

I know you see me as the cool Chad that bullied your recessed ass back in school, but it's probably best to just be yourself, hey?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator and Banasura
I see I have a fan. Kindly don't recycle the terms and phrases I use, unless they are a part of your vocabulary.

View attachment 2601193

View attachment 2601194

I know you see me as the cool Chad that bullied your recessed ass back in school, but it's probably best to just be yourself, hey?
This guy thinks he invented the word tryhard.
Man these Indians are on another level of confidence :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
Man's tired of running the electric shaver up and down my chest and stomach ya na!

View attachment 2601161

I'm gonna do full-body without intimate areas, because my girl loves the pubes. I spoke with her about this and she goes she likes a little bit on the chest.

View attachment 2601162

Mr AI's telling me as long as man dem is qualified, man ain't gotta worry about dem side-effects dem der.
DOOKIE DEM DER

I don’t want lasers on my skin, nobody knows if it does more than just remove hair. Even if there’s a 0,1% chance it promotes cancer it’s not worth.

View attachment 2601161

View attachment 2601162

A hairy chest is masculine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back