Fuck its literal suifuel to watch models' instagram.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
they look so happy and beautiful like i wonder why their dopamin, serotonin receptors hasn't already burnt away.
their forward growths are so fucking insane and great makes me wanna suicide so much greater.

im definitely gonna look Instagram before killing myself to not hesitate.

16230760 626766980843651 2378939813538562048 n

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and fakemeta.

• Love it
Reactions: shimada
if i dont marry a model i'll an hero

Life must be so breezy and wonderful when you’re 7+psl

Life must be so breezy and wonderful when you’re 7+psl
like all the models know they are good looking and people admire the fuck out of them.
even when if i look good for 1 second on mirror it makes my day.
how would models feel.
their life will be full of satisfaction no doubt at all.
and their life is full of parties, sexes with sexually attractive people, music, arts, traveling abroad.
if i dont marry a model i'll an hero
what i'll an hero even mean.

dndnt red

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
like all the models know they are good looking and people admire the fuck out of them.
even when if i look good for 1 second on mirror it makes my day.
how would models feel.
their life will be full of satisfaction no doubt at all.
and their life is full of parties, sexes with sexually attractive people, music, arts, traveling abroad.

what i'll an hero even mean.
An hero= Rope

I’ve been LDARing for the past 3 days, I think it’s time to die. Gonna go out like peep did

An hero= Rope

I’ve been LDARing for the past 3 days, I think it’s time to die. Gonna go out like peep did
im LDARing currently for month.
it was destined from the beginning tho.

The term originated in a poorly written eulogy posted on the MySpace memorial page of a boy who shot himself after he lost his iPod. The poem frequently referred to the boy as "an hero." Though the use of "an" with words beginning with 'h' is acceptable when the letter is silent--as in many varieties of British English--it was incorrect in this case, since the author did not write the rest of the poem in British English. The use of "an" before "hero" might also be inferred to be a careless error from the many other instances of poor style and grammar found in the rest of the source material.

The term subsequently gained wide acceptance as a means to refer to those, such as the aforementioned boy, who kill themselves. Though the term is frequently applied to people who kill themselves needlessly, many famous, easily justifiable suicides are regarded as an heroes (e.g. Adolf Hitler).

Considering its origins, the term should be used with caution. Most are unfamiliar with the term, and those who are familiar with it may be offended at its use, especially when it is used in reference to a deceased loved one.
so stupid kid killed himself because of ipod?
i bet he knew it was ogre and took fast reincarnation game.
now he is son of Chris Hemsworth.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Ritalincel
fuaaaaark she looks like my oneitis, @toolateforme what's her ig

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I dont know what you mean they're great motivations to hit the gym, get a haircut and shower

looks like a trans in the pic

Sad shit, man.

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.