Fuck lol foids really can't have a single argument without falling for insults asap

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
I was debating that girl on veganism and she didn't even want to listen to research papers I was about to use to proof that vegan diet is the best sustainable diet that dramatically decrease chance of chronice disease
She started yelling and saying that every vegan is soyboy
Dumb bitch
I get what you thinking but let's be constructive for the sake of great conversation where both parts can express their opinion and learn from each other

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore, SensitiveYoungMan, tigrxs and 1 other person
@Manletmachine @Hardrada

• Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs
Nice bait

dont indulge in this attention-deficient fiend

• Ugh..
Reactions: sweetheart
@vermillioncorefan @SensitiveYoungMan @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, tigrxs and vermillioncorefan
Isis bleach wahqhsts up brother

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs and vermillioncorefan
I was debating that girl on veganism and she didn't even want to listen to research papers I was about to use to proof that vegan diet is the best sustainable diet that dramatically decrease chance of chronice disease
Dumb bitch
I get what you thinking but let's be constructive for the sake of great conversation where both parts can express their opinion and learn from each other
yea pretty much but i also feel the same way cuz like i’m never gonna not eat meat :feelskek:unless vegan can cure my microcock+skinnyfat
Isis bleach wahqhsts up brother
aye who told u that name:hnghn:

• Ugh..
yea pretty much but i also feel the same way cuz like i’m never gonna not eat meat :feelskek:unless vegan can cure my microcock+skinnyfat

aye who told u that name:hnghn:
Fucking murderer . Stop taking part in animal holocaust . I can pm you on discord everything to read and watch about how to start vegan diet

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and vermillioncorefan
Fucking murderer . Stop taking part in animal holocaust . I can pm you on discord everything to read and watch about how to start vegan diet
who are u on discord?

@tigrxs stop expressing feminine behaviour

• Ugh..
@tigrxs u a bitch drop discord let's talk you will be on my yt channel

• Ugh..
Dumb bitch
You still haven't realized woman are just adult children

Attachments

• 17138926764165725529622886486327.jpg
    17138926764165725529622886486327.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and sweetheart
Dumb bitch
Wait what you gay asf vegan

Wait what you gay asf vegan
You can think what you want I'm not gonna try to change that
But with her we started dialogue with the purpose of debate

• Ugh..
You can think what you want I'm not gonna try to change that
But with her we started dialogue with the purpose of debate
Point still stands you don't argue with children
Because they're just going to call you names lol

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart