FUCK LOOKSMAXXING I JUST WANT A BIG DICK

G

GetThatBread

Retired

Wow; all you need is a long schlong and grey sweatpants. PEGym please work 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Arvenas, Incognegro and 6 others
there are penile injections you can get that have been proven to increase growth

one case there was a guy that went from 4.5in to 9.5in

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4464, Hades and 3 others
Penuma Implants, king.

there are penile injections you can get that have been proven to increase growth

You mean the PRP?

there's also special fillers for the penis.

dht and growth hormone.

mines grown almost 2.5cm in length and 2cm in girth on DHT for 3 and a bit months now.

at 7.5x5.4 now.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1464, Hades and 11 others
dht and growth hormone.

mines grown almost 2.5cm in length and 2cm in girth on DHT for 3 and a bit months now.

at 7.5x5.4 now.
How old are you? Idk if DHT still works post puberty. If you can drive blood circulation to your penis while doing PEGym which already drives blood circulation from the exercises I think that’s basically adding steroids to the mix. But if you aren’t larping you care to tell me more about your routine?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
How old are you? Idk if DHT still works post puberty. If you can drive blood circulation to your penis while doing PEGym which already drives blood circulation from the exercises I think that’s basically adding steroids to the mix. But if you aren’t larping you care to tell me more about your routine?
pegym jfl.

dht and growth hormone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
dht and growth hormone.

at 7.5x5.4 now.
1 inch dude in 3 months that's fucking insane
dht and growth hormone.

at 7.5x5.4 now.
Damn lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
dht and growth hormone.

at 7.5x5.4 now.
Titan gel from RussianStar? Or something else?

dht and growth hormone.

at 7.5x5.4 now.
bro what's your age ?

tried pegym made my dick all wrinkly the skin got stretched no gains

Jfl in 2020 you need EVERYTHING
Face, height, money, status, dick, body. Everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, RAITEIII, Hades and 3 others
isn't trying to get a bigger dick considered looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Dick is so so so underrated here. Dick is even on par with face, only reason it's not as important as face for life is cause most people dont see it. When you have a big dick and a woman realizes it, YOU WILL GETA REPUTATION AND ALL OF HER FRIENDS WILL WANT TO FUCK YOU. dick mog is by far the most brutal mog and having a shower like this guy does will make girls wet for you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx, tylerhunter97 and 6 others
same

jelqmaxxxxx
yeah, they are very risky tho and might fuck you up.
dht and growth hormone.

at 7.5x5.4 now.
age?

What for ?
I already have to be careful with my woman at only 7+ x 6+
Tried a bit of jelq + stretching a few weeks a while back and it became just monstrous at some point... I stopped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What for ?
I already have to be careful with my woman at only 7+ x 6+
Tried a bit of jelq + stretching a few weeks a while back and it became just monstrous at some point... I stopped.
you typing that just confirmed that 99% of users here are beta simps, looksmaxxing shouldn't be for women. If you looksmax solely for the purpose of women then you’re no different than the bluePilled Gymcel Manlet thats coping hard with muscle. My dick is 6.5 inches and I never measured the girth but who doesn’t want a big dick. Part of being low inhib is just not giving af and not giving af comes from being confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, tylerhunter97 and BackFromTheMogging
you typing that just confirmed that 99% of users here are beta simps, looksmaxxing shouldn't be for women. If you looksmax solely for the purpose of women then you’re no different than the bluePilled Gymcel Manlet thats coping hard with muscle. My dick is 6.5 inches and I never measured the girth but who doesn’t want a big dick. Part of being low inhib is just not giving af and not giving af comes from being confident
Yeah sure I'll destroy my dick to fuck ... no more.

17, chronically late puberty, got armpit hair at 16.
bro i just started getting armpit hair 2 months ago and im 16... does that mean i still have a lot of puberty/growth left

Even if it was real a penis that is too big is actually jsut as bad as a small one. When your penis is that big you just cant get enough blood in there, so it will just be a soft mess.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MewingJBP and RAITEIII
cope, everything we do here is for validation from prime sluts, don't delude yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, WBC323 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
cope, everything we do here is for validation from prime sluts, don't delude yourself
I’m not deluding myself; I admit prime sluts is good motivation but I want the competitive edge in life and living life on easy mode. I can walk into any job as a 6’2” good looking man and know I can work there the very next week solely due to looks. What greater dopamine rush can you get

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and BackFromTheMogging
I’m not deluding myself; I admit prime sluts is good motivation but I want the competitive edge in life and living life on easy mode. I can walk into any job as a 6’2” good looking man and know I can work there the very next week solely due to looks. What greater dopamine rush can you get
I don't know about that. I hire people myself.

But hey, you just admitted you do it for other people. So how aren't you "simping"? You are simping just for employer, not for teen slut. Still simping.

Why can't we be honest with ourselves? YES! I do it solely for pussy and social HALO status. I'm not lying, why the fuck would I looksmax if I was last man on earth? Let's be real. If you want to call me a simp, so be it.

• +1
Reactions: draco, Slayerino and 6ft8InTheNetherlands

But hey, you just admitted you do it for other people. So how aren't you "simping"? You are simping just for employer, not for teen slut. Still simping.

Why can't we be honest with ourselves? YES! I do it solely for pussy and social HALO status. I'm not lying, why the fuck would I looksmax if I was last man on earth? Let's be real. If you want to call me a simp, so be it.
I do it for myself in certain way because i wanna feel confident and good independently of the obvious benefits it brings when it comes to validation and adventages which I'm also extremly interested on and also the another reason why I'm in this.

I do it for myself in certain way because i wanna feel confident and good independently of the obvious benefits it brings when it comes to validation and adventages which I'm also extremly interested on and also the another reason why I'm in this.
But you do it because you want to feel confident in society, so effectively you are doing it for others. If you were last man on earth would you really need a gym to "feel confident"?

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
But you do it because you want to feel confident in society, so effectively you are doing it for others. If you were last man on earth would you really need a gym to "feel confident"?
I admit a major % is doing it for others but when I wake up and look in the mirror, even if I were to be the last man on earth, still I'd want to look good. Still I'd love to jerk off with 10 inches lol and such...it'd have less importance tho.

I don't think we can just exclude society that easily as if it was not for it we wouldn't have access to many of the things that makes us what we are.

I'll make use of what I know about you as an example:

If you were the last man in the world then you wouldn't have people to hire, you wouldn't be rich, your money would lose its value. Everything would come down. This doesn't mean that you are rich for other people in actuality lol.

You'd probably say instead that it's for you and also for the clear adventages that you'll have, access to opportunities, possibility of looking better... Basically a range of things, that I myself can also find when thinking of reasons as to why I want to look good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
This is why I'm dickmaxxing despite possibly getting bald

You dont feel tall at 6 2

Do a how to get hired thread

dht and growth hormone.

at 7.5x5.4 now.

If this is real it is fucking crazy... so only dht gel and hgh? Is that all you do for pubertymaxxig? Any other effects?

Gee im thinking about trying this shit even though i’m 21. Like you my puberty was late as fuuuaaak, armpit hair at 16-17, beard at 19-20 (still barely any) and i look like a 17 yeard old. I actually think i have a shot at some growth
tried pegym made my dick all wrinkly the skin got stretched no gains

Where did it get wrinkly? On the head or the shaft?

You dont feel tall at 6 2

Do a how to get hired thread
I height mog 95% of the people I run across but I don’t get any tall comments. I’m assuming that starts at 6’3.5”

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Fucking lol at “I used dht gel and hormones abd my dick grew a little” when you’re still a teenager and it’s already growing on its own.

Jelqing is the only thing that legitimately works past development age. And it’s a slow process.

Even if it was real a penis that is too big is actually jsut as bad as a small one. When your penis is that big you just cant get enough blood in there, so it will just be a soft mess.
Not if you use a cock ring

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
big dick is a meme

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
I don't need any of that shit, my confidence and my 4 inches are enough to pleasure any woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Brandon10
My dick is big and it's never helped me in any way
"It's never helped" leaving that aside, it hasn't ever sabotaged you, unlike me. Therefore it's not cope.

Why blunderbussmaxx when it's all about the face
20593731962 BlunderbussPistol 1024x576 143844419792