fuck man i was a slayer when i was born tbh but now i am truecel because of jews

D

Deleted member 2769

Truecel
I remember my birth, plοpped οut and I saw the nurse holding me (10/10 hοt pοached my eggs) sο I say hey bitch, lets get οut οf here and fuck and she just looks at my massive babycοck and is like oh yes you big dick mοtherfucker so she takes me back to her place, crazy sex, all sorts of positions, she came literally 40 times, she says it's my baby soft skin, sexing so hard and then my parents walk in and it turns out she's my stepsister, mom is so wet she is dripping like a sack of tomatoes and her placenta slips right out and she joins right in while dad cucks himself in the corner
long story short you just got to do you man do you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2205
sgt_iron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
was gonna say "tales from the basement" but this story seems legit

fuck them jews they did it again

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
  • +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel and pisslord
I remember my birth, plοpped οut and I saw the nurse holding me (10/10 hοt pοached my eggs) sο I say hey bitch, lets get οut οf here and fuck and she just looks at my massive babycοck and is like oh yes you big dick mοtherfucker so she takes me back to her place, crazy sex, all sorts of positions, she came literally 40 times, she says it's my baby soft skin, sexing so hard and then my parents walk in and it turns out she's my stepsister, mom is so wet she is dripping like a sack of tomatoes and her placenta slips right out and she joins right in while dad cucks himself in the corner
long story short you just got to do you man do you

Bro your still a slayer you giga mog sean o g fag

1287.jpg
1287.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i need to cut of the face of a celebrety for using my foreskin in a facial cream

yes tbh, i facial mog gandy but i need foreskin to be gigachad
2769.jpg

pua stories be like

What a worthless story. Still read the whole thing tho ngl