IMG 1682

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, normie_joe, butterworld and 2 others
Volcel if you wouldn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfection, sushii, mirrormogger and 2 others
Bang cock in Bangkok. Also this is what JBW gets you, you can fill the holes of thai ladyboys

• JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt
Bang cock in Bangkok. Also this is what JBW gets you, you can fill the holes of thai ladyboys
what if i dont wanna fill their holes

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Japan is easy mode if you’re white with blue eyes
isn’t there a lot of white ppl there tho tokyo is a big tourist attraction

and yea im white w blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: murdah
isn’t there a lot of white ppl there tho tokyo is a big tourist attraction

and yea im white w blue eyes
Tons of white foreigners yea, but when you look at street interviews and shit, they literally worship white features. Tons of japanese women want mixed kids over there, its easy mode if you’re MTN-HTN

Tons of white foreigners yea, but when you look at street interviews and shit, they literally worship white features. Tons of japanese women want mixed kids over there, its easy mode if you’re MTN-HTN
may have to go there, i do good in OLD in the west but these girls are whores and my country (UK) has went to shit anyway, europe is a lost continent and the women are sluts

geomaxing is just a positive gain all around, the only 1 negative is not seeing my family but aside from that theres everything to gain and nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and murdah
may have to go there, i do good in OLD in the west but these girls are whores and my country (UK) has went to shit anyway, europe is a lost continent and the women are sluts

geomaxing is just a positive gain all around, the only 1 negative is not seeing my family but aside from that theres everything to gain and nothing to lose
The uk is shit now for white guys, tons of pakis and blacks ruining the dating market. Check this thread out https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do-white-incels-here-seamax.1016570/