Fuck the OG's on this form. I post the highest IQ threads and no one cares becuase im greycel KYS

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
One day greycels will take over this form and show these OG faggots to respect my high IQ posts.

Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, Clark69, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
How does this fucking bbc obsessed currynigger have a better post to rep ratio than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and bradpittshairline
One day greycels will take over this form and show these OG faggots to respect my high IQ posts.
fr ( im a greycel )

A lot of the high ranking people on this forum try and flex their status but all their posts are just uninformative useless garbage, ive been researching this shit for years. I dont post often but when I do its always super informative and helpful instead of just commenting random shit.

you find articles online and ask chatgpt to write it for u

[IMG alt="CurryAscender"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/48/48681.jpg?1698198664[/IMG]

CurryAscender

Iron
Joined Oct 18, 2023
Last seen 8 minutes ago · Viewing forum Looksmaxing
Posts99Reputation151Points2

i just saw ur thread of u eating 30 wendy’s chicken nuggets wtf u mean high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
I dont post often but when I do its always super informative and helpful instead of just commenting random shit.
IMG 7716

what informative knowledge do you present?

View attachment 2548408

what informative knowledge do you present?
ive made several guide posts on here i guess i just didnt add a flare to them. Like I said Im not on this forum much. Instead of larping useless bullshit without knowing what im talking about i spend my time researching heavily. Ive done quite a few megathreads on heightmaxxing and acne. My most recent one was comparing different aromatase inhibitors, i believe its called "which aromatase inhibitor is best for heightmaxxing"

ive made several guide posts on here i guess i just didnt add a flare to them. Like I said Im not on this forum much. Instead of larping useless bullshit without knowing what im talking about i spend my time researching heavily. Ive done quite a few megathreads on heightmaxxing and acne. My most recent one was comparing different aromatase inhibitors, i believe its called "which aromatase inhibitor is best for heightmaxxing"
Hmmm the point u made was right some OGs here r jus very territorial over an incel forum lol I’m guilty myself for copy pasting some guys join date during an argument, most OGs here r just trolls now bc they have either ascended or have given up

Hmmm the point u made was right some OGs here r jus very territorial over an incel forum lol I’m guilty myself for copy pasting some guys join date during an argument, most OGs here r just trolls now bc they have either ascended or have given up
which OGs have fully ascended and how?

which OGs have fully ascended and how?
OGs like bgm he ascended with surgeries which is the most definitive way of ascension and I see amnesia just posting on off topic a lot, the looksmax section is just a joke now after the whole tt situation tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
How does this fucking bbc obsessed currynigger have a better post to rep ratio than me
because the meta is ragebait, racebait, and bait in general in this shitty fucking forum

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
OGs like bgm he ascended with surgeries which is the most definitive way of ascension and I see amnesia just posting on off topic a lot, the looksmax section is just a joke now after the whole tt situation tbf
are there any before or after photos of him. how heavily did he ascend.