fuck this im never getting bimax this pain and recovery is retarded

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
genioplasty or implants ftw i dont have sleep apnea just minor overbite

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
my jaw just feels weird seeing this no way I'm voluntarily putting myself through this when I can just get PEEK or a genio

food is law

bradpittshairline

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
that was her first bite of food since having her jaw completely rearranged. of course it's a little awkward. although it is amazing how unsatisfying food is without being able to chew it.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and callisto
she also had total joint replacement. watch her talking at 21 days. i was definitely way better than that by then

that was her first bite of food since having her jaw completely rearranged. of course it's a little awkward. although it is amazing how unsatisfying food is without being able to chew it.
yeah but this pain is crazy and with minimal functional issues I'm really thinking why not just get peek implant

yeah but this pain is crazy and with minimal functional issues I'm really thinking why not just get peek implant
the pain isn't crazy. it's nothing. and because if you need bimax then it is superior.

this is my jaw with 8mm chin implant vs 12mm BSSO + 6mm genio:

IMGP0104

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, humanoidsub7, ResilientGoyim and 1 other person
the pain isn't crazy. it's nothing. and because if you need bimax then it is superior.

View attachment 2489883
i have a very good ramus despite my overbite, not downgrown at all, can I just cope with chin implant or genio? You look better in the second but its marginal and your jaw is still banana shaped

i have a very good ramus despite my overbite, not downgrown at all, can I just cope with chin implant or genio? You look better in the second but its marginal and your jaw is still banana shaped
it depends. do you have enough jaw length and you're just lacking a chin? then, yeah, you can just get genio. also, it's difficult to tell from a single picture, but the difference is profound. i went from having no volume to my lower third to there actually being substance there. that's way more important than the contour of my mandible from the side. plus, i'm gonna get implants to solve that.

View attachment 2489883
If you had to compare the pain to say a stubbed toe, how bad is it? Is the sensation like having a really bad flu or fever? Is that why it is so uncomfortable? Or is it just sucky because of liquid diet and being stuck in your house all day and the resulting boredom?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i got mine end of 2021 and is it not that bad, maybe 2 weeks little inconvenient eating liquids. pain is next to none with half decent pain meds

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
If you had to compare the pain to say a stubbed toe, how bad is it? Is the sensation like having a really bad flu or fever? Is that why it is so uncomfortable? Or is it just sucky because of liquid diet and being stuck in your house all day and the resulting boredom?
It is not as bad as a stubbed toe. It just lasts a lot longer and is in your face. You're not in enough pain that anyone would know you were in pain if you didn't tell them, if that makes sense. Like if you have a really bad headache you're probably going to be doing something that clues people in. Or like it's not so bad that it interferes with your ability to sleep. At no point after I was out of the hospital did I feel like I needed to take any pain meds. I kept taking them just in case, but by day 7 or so I just stopped. The worst feeling after I was out of the hospital was this burning/tingling in my lower lip and chin. It was almost pain but not quite.

I'd say it's on par with a mild flu. I just felt blah for a couple days, like emotionally shitty, like nothing was entertaining and the days were dragging. It could have been from eating nothing but clear liquids for 3 days. I think I woke up one morning like day 5 or 6 feeling much better and after that I wasn't really concerned with pain or discomfort. After that not being able to breathe through my nose with my mouth banded shut was the biggest issue.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
It is not as bad as a stubbed toe. It just lasts a lot longer and is in your face. You're not in enough pain that anyone would know you were in pain if you didn't tell them, if that makes sense. Like if you have a really bad headache you're probably going to be doing something that clues people in. Or like it's not so bad that it interferes with your ability to sleep. At no point after I was out of the hospital did I feel like I needed to take any pain meds. I kept taking them just in case, but by day 7 or so I just stopped. The worst feeling after I was out of the hospital was this burning/tingling in my lower lip and chin. It was almost pain but not quite.

I'd say it's on par with a mild flu. I just felt blah for a couple days, like emotionally shitty, like nothing was entertaining and the days were dragging. It could have been from eating nothing but clear liquids for 3 days. I think I woke up one morning like day 5 or 6 feeling much better and after that I wasn't really concerned with pain or discomfort. After that not being able to breathe through my nose with my mouth banded shut was the biggest issue.
Your experience seems better than many others on reddit. The general consensus is that the first week is hell. And then it gets better after that.

View attachment 2489883
Real shit I don’t know why people think implants can mask recession. The bimax side looks way better and more natural.

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong and humanoidsub7
i got mine end of 2021 and is it not that bad, maybe 2 weeks little inconvenient eating liquids. pain is next to none with half decent pain meds
Did you ascend

Your experience seems better than many others on reddit. The general consensus is that the first week is hell. And then it gets better after that.
femcels exaggerating to make their lives seem more interesting than they actually are and soys who have never experienced physical discomfort in their lives. granted, if your lips swell up and you can't drink out of a cup then getting enough calories would suck. i think i read one girl say she lost 25 pounds and only weighed 100 pounds to begin with. being in a massive nutrition deficit on top of the surgery probably would make it seem like hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel
It’s only the first 2 weeks that are bad and then you stop thinking about it, don’t be such a pussy