Fucked sleep schedule

ybbtr4kt

ybbtr4kt

Iron
Haven't had a full night's of sleep in almost a year. I've just been staying up until 3/4 am. and would often do all nighters. I usually sleep in the afternoon right after school and wouldn't wake up until 8. I've been diagnosed with a deficiency of vitamin and therefore was given 10,000 iu of vitamin d, as I rarely leave the house and there's barely any sun in the UK. I'm getting my blood drawn in 2 weeks. Any suggestions for getting quality sleep at night.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bro if i miss a night of sleep i become very low inhib almost psychotic life seems like a dream to me

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pentamogged9000 and NerdcelThundercok
This happens to me in periods when my friends are away.
You just have way too much free time read books, go to gym, cook just tire yourself out to fall asleep like a baby at night

bro if i miss a night of sleep i become very low inhib almost psychotic life seems like a dream to me
your body thinks you stayed up because dangers nearby so you become ready to kill it

Haven't had a full night's of sleep in almost a year. I've just been staying up until 3/4 am. and would often do all nighters. I usually sleep in the afternoon right after school and wouldn't wake up until 8. I've been diagnosed with a deficiency of vitamin and therefore was given 10,000 iu of vitamin d, as I rarely leave the house and there's barely any sun in the UK. I'm getting my blood drawn in 2 weeks. Any suggestions for getting quality sleep at night.
Sleep is waste 8 hours is pussy cope you gotta be on the grind as man money for looksmaxing cars houses rolies cr7 spent 240k on his face alone