Fucking a Stacy becomes 1000x more difficult after 21

"Men peak at 35"
IMG 0878

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Many Stacies are Living the Monaco or Miami Lifestyle.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I’m going back to office next month, sold my soul for easy shekels

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I don't know man, in my job there's always a rotation of solid MTB fresh out of school or in apprenticeship. 2 or 3 years in the job and they become jaded, insufferable and unfuckable, that's for sure.

legit , ur chance to slay a Stacy when sub chad is highest in school days. social circle is king there

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
reminder OP is 30+ years old and still posting on incel forums for 5+ year posting stupid useless shit

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Costcosuperstore and northern mogger
becomes easier, just go to the club and or have some status its easy as fuck

@geezcel Can you legit imagine a clear cut Stacy working at your office? Submitting tickets for IT support?

View attachment 2903257
Unironically it's better to work as a (shit-tier) 'manager' at your local McDonalds, than getting an actual 'good job'.

Constant inflow of young girls working part-time jobs who you will be 'managing'.
images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, datboijj and AspiringMogger
If you missed your chance from 16-21, it's over. It's worn out, tired, starfish sex, young professional career woman for you bucko
I plan on wasting those valuable years of my life in the military rather than going to uni. jfl at my retardation

Unironically it's better to work as a (shit-tier) 'manager' at your local McDonalds, than getting an actual 'good job'.

Constant inflow of young girls working part-time jobs who you will be 'managing'.
images
Another one is bartender in an under 21s club. Shit work hours, but a lot of pussy if you’re MTN+

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and MoggerGaston
at 16 it is so easy to get a gf, 16 and 21 are worlds appart. after 18 is over because females then have access to tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, forevergymcelling, Chadeep and 2 others
Stacy is overrated

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
They want power & control so its easier to manipulate someone whos looks level is below them , they do this w their looksmatch also
Problem is when men give into their power and control, the girl is soon to leave, guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Post a Stacy but I don’t disagree

• JFL
legit , ur chance to slay a Stacy when sub chad is highest in school days. social circle is king there
HTN/chadlite + only. 99% of men will date down including u

Legit I actually have some respect for stacies going the onlyfans route or betabuxing

It’s the only low effort way to escape the 9 - 5 for them

• +1
If you missed your chance from 16-21, it's over. It's worn out, tired, starfish sex, young professional career woman for you bucko

View attachment 2903255
this part is dumb. i would rather have a gf like the one you posted a pic of here (professional career woman becky) rather than be with a dumb bimbo stacy who just sits at home all day leeching off my money

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I fucking hate ambitious career women. Insanely unattractive
They also put heavy emphasis on your career and jestering side too, and always need that height as well. Masculine women are only for those looking to create an image and are hyper competitive. If you are seeking peace, avoid them at all cost.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
reminder OP is 30+ years old and still posting on incel forums for 5+ year posting stupid useless shit
Nearly 10 years now

• +1
this part is dumb. i would rather have a gf like the one you posted a pic of here (professional career woman becky) rather than be with a dumb bimbo stacy who just sits at home all day leeching off my money
Obviously, I'd never LTR a stacy. In fact I'll make a thread about it now

First 1000 approaches are warm up bro
Where did that line originate from? Is that legit or half true?
Problem is when men give into their power and control, the girl is soon to leave, guaranteed
But if they are controlled by the guy out of their will then they eventually decide to go if it's too stressful.

Once you've graduated uni, you'll be stuck in your good boy office slaving away 9-5 with your tie on surround by failure normies and office beckies

In 95% of cases, once Stacy graduates uni she has two options: Make money online from her looks, or find a rich cuck to marry so she doesn't have to work. You will never in a million years see a Stacy stressing away doing overtime at some mid level corporation, wasting her youth for pennies

just lmao

The only way to slay girls at that level is by being a Chad on Tinder/Instagram. You will never see or interact with these girls again once you're an office cuck spending all your time working or at the club (outside of VIP)

View attachment 2903255
Because before 21 status and money don’t really matter so Stacy’s don’t really take it into account

Yea this lol. Office jobs have a lot of attractive people in general.

That "Becky" looks 10000x better than generic plastic bimbos lol

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
That "Becky" looks 10000x better than generic plastic bimbos lol
yes for sure, i hate the anorexic plastic bimbos posted on this site, i don’t like them at all, the “Becky career woman” example is actually attractive to me

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime