Fucking big ass straya tier low inhib centipedes are going to my kitchen and eating my protein powder

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
I don't know exactly what species of insect they are, but they are black with short legs and a slight silvery tinge to them, big enough (about 4cm long) to make even Crocodile Dundee raise an eyebrow at least. I rarely seen them before but this morning I found at least 3 of them in a 5lb bag whey powder that I left open overnight like an idiot and there was also one making his getaway (it went into a small crack in the wall behind my couch that I can't reach) after presumably trying to eat from a half empty bowl of popcorn I left in the sink.

My parents house always has problems with ants because it's at ground level and the foundation was poorly built by alcoholic boomer contractors in the 60s or smth.
But I live on the 7th floor of a relatively new building, I don't even know how these things have gotten here.

Do these things have a nest or something that I can destroy or is it ogre?

extra protein tbh

extra protein tbh
Cheaper than paying 27 euros a bag for that shit

I think the centipedes are having trouble attracting mates so they're coping by gymcelling and trying to grow as big as possible
God knows how big they will be by the end of this summer, I may need to buy a flamethrower and find their lair to kill the queen before they take over my apartment

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 439, manlet cUnt and 1 other person
Do these things have a nest or something that I can destroy or is it ogre?
No, you'll need insecticide. The one I used actually looked like whey powder. You put in containers around the room and they'll poison themselves. Takes forever though. If I were you, I'd just burn the apartment down tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
No, you'll need insecticide. The one I used actually looked like whey powder. You put in containers around the room and they'll poison themselves. Takes forever though. If I were you, I'd just burn the apartment down tbh.
If I just abandon my apartment for like a week with the poison placed and with the lights and blinds closed will they all eventually rope themselves?

I did some research and the one that looks the closest to the one I found according to some insect website maxes out at about 47mm in nature but I think I can breed them bigger and create the ultimate gigachad centipede. You think they will benefit from MK-677?

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and fukmylyf
They making all kindz of gains

all kinds

They making all kindz of gains

all kinds
They already live rent free in my apartment and in my head

Soon I won't even be able to get out of bed to make breakfast anymore without getting brutally mogged by BBCs (Big Black Centipedes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and manlet cUnt
all kinds
IndolentHauntingDunlin-small.gif

They already live rent free in my apartment and in my head

Soon I won't even be able to get out of bed to make breakfast anymore without getting brutally mogged by BBCs (Big Black Centipedes)
Boyo just let them cope in peace tbh. Centipedecels are resorting to fucking millipede foids due to relentless hypergamy. they need to gymcel avoid the rope

• JFL
Boyo just let them cope in peace tbh. Centipedecels are resorting to fucking millipede foids due to relentless hypergamy. they need to gymcel avoid the rope
I can't let this go on. Fast forward two months and there is a 6 foot tall centipede sitting at my computer browsing incels.is and telling me to make him another plate of chicken tendies

I'll go to the hardware store to buy some of those poison prills today

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids!
If you use any pesticide,
>use it at the places the instructions say, then leav the house for like half a day with every window closed.
>then go back, open windows AND LEAVE THE HOUSE AGAIN
>return after half a day of so.

these things are major endocrine disruptors

• +1