fucking hate my body and scoliosis

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

When I rope its gonna be because of this

I can max out my face all day but the minute my shirt comes off everyone gonna be disgusted

And I just visited my doctor he said to stop worrying about it. It only hurts mildly but the subhumanity of it alone hurts more

And Im going on a cruise this summer. Gonna have to get a farmers tan I guess because Im NOT letting my fucked up ribcage and muscle insertions be public

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1089
Send me, boyo

Looks Jackie chan punched ur spine. Tell ya what, donate your c7 vertebrae to joe Swanson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xz90, dogtown, JellyBelly and 3 others
View attachment 34826
When I rope its gonna be because of this

I can max out my face all day but the minute my shirt comes off everyone gonna be disgusted

And I just visited my doctor he said to stop worrying about it. It only hurts mildly but the subhumanity of it alone hurts more

And Im going on a cruise this summer. Gonna have to get a farmers tan I guess because Im NOT letting my fucked up ribcage and muscle insertions be public
Pm me for pics of my body and you can tell me how bad it is. Not BDD, a valid concern imo.
You do realize that a very good chiro can fix most of your issues right?

You do realize that a very good chiro can fix most of your issues right?
No

Chiropracty doesn’t work for scoliosis. It does nothing.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Bro just take a shower

If you want to be naive ok.
I tried it in 2017 retard. I did that instead of wearing a brace and the curve progressed as normal. Then I needed surgery, then I had he hardware removed, now I’m here.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I have this shit too and legit look deformed without clothes

reminder that is all about face

I saw the FDA recently approved inversion tables for the treatment of scoliosis. Would that help any? Maybe not fix it but help straighten it up?

Sorry to hear man.

I wonder if you rope will it straighten out your spine :think:

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly and RichardSpencel
Scoliosis= death sentence,frame will always be gay alien and can't ever change it.

Scoliosis = fucking over
Could be overlooked if you were 8/10, but you’re not.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Don't girls like you? Im ugly and have a deformed chest, my mom had major scoliosis that wouldve collapsed on her heart without surgery