Fucking over man why do I bother

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I've been speaking to this girl for a few weeks now and we've been enjoying talking to each other. The other day she said she wanted me erc.

Then she posted a tiktok and it was like "there's tall nerdy brunettes at the end of the street" and it was her running to the street to signify she wants that man.

Meanwhile I'm fucking 5'9 with light black hair and when they say "brunette" they mean a white guy and im mixed. It's always about the fucking height man I can guarantee if any tall white LTNs mentioned their height she'd date them instantly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hardrada, Aero, Alexios and 6 others
Fucking bitch just ruined my high and now I'm listening to mac Demarco wanting to go ER on this slags

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hardrada, Alexios and ambi
Height is everything, I don't know why these bitches are so obsessed with height

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, murdah and N1666
Fucking bitch just ruined my high and now I'm listening to mac Demarco wanting to go ER on this slags
mac demarco is good af

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Height is everything, I don't know why these bitches are so obsessed with height
Shes literally 5'0. When in my lifts shed look miniscule compared to me, even at any height next to her she would look tiny the fucking goblin. Always these short cunts who have the biggest height standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, murdah and Freixel
I thought you said sex didnt matter:lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and N1666
Go Adam Lanza on her (in GTA 5)

• +1
mixed with what

• +1
Are you mulato?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
THe jokes write themselves
Did I not say that women are insufferable and that they won't make your life better, well here is an example no? She's made my day worse the slut

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
H
I've been speaking to this girl for a few weeks now and we've been enjoying talking to each other. The other day she said she wanted me erc.

Then she posted a tiktok and it was like "there's tall nerdy brunettes at the end of the street" and it was her running to the street to signify she wants that man.

Meanwhile I'm fucking 5'9 with light black hair and when they say "brunette" they mean a white guy and im mixed. It's always about the fucking height man I can guarantee if any tall white LTNs mentioned their height she'd date them instantly.
Heightpill always comes to collect. If you’re not at least 6’ nowadays, you need a really good face to compensate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and N1666

Plight of a lightskin. JBB doesn't work for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Did I not say that women are insufferable and that they won't make your life better, well here is an example no? She's made my day worse the slut
yet you still chase her almost like your biologically hardwired to do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, murdah and N1666
H

Heightpill always comes to collect. If you’re not at least 6’ nowadays, you need a really good face to compensate.
I have a decent face, that's why she messaged in the first place.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
Not just height btw. Face + height, they want the full combo. Tall is synonymous with good looks to them, they don’t want a 6’5 ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, Freixel and N1666
Wouldn’t he get JBW and JBB halo :feelshah:
JBW halo doesn't exist but yes he indeed suffers from JBW failo aka being sub 5 PSL, 6'2 as a fairskinned caucasian, mutt or mongoloid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and N1666
Update: she's trying to gaslight me into thinking that post was about me cuz she thought I was brunette? Also begging for me to not go but I'm not a cuck so fuck this. She was just like the rest

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Update: she's trying to gaslight me into thinking that post was about me cuz she thought I was brunette? Also begging for me to not go but I'm not a cuck so fuck this. She was just like the rest
It's just a shit-test, bro.

• JFL