Fucking VICE wants to talk to me

A

AstroSky

Banned
Fucking vice....jesus christ i never thought id get this far. But it just keeps happening. They are making a artical about why mewing is becoming trending and they said outside of dr mike mew my channel has the most total views out of all channels on that subject. Which is cool but its very nerve racking....vice? A multi billion dollar company contacting me? ....jesus lord

I am bragging slightly due to the constant bombardment of people who say ill never succeed but every single time i just keep climbing the ladder in life and its like im walking the same path all successful people walk who had to endure doubters and people who just want you to fail....and its all for a purpose.

To spread john mews message and also i guess leave my mark on the world.

Some say i dont deserve it. Some say im great. Others think i should die. Some say im a fraud. Others follow me like im jesus. ( they shouldn't)

But i wont stop till i make dad fucking proud .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mmdnohi, SayNoToRotting, Arkantos and 12 others
Do it. Get that vice $$$.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome, Wincel and 4 others
Fucking vice....jesus christ i never thought id get this far. But it just keeps happening. They are making a artical about why mewing is becoming trending and they said outside of dr mike mew my channel has the most total views out of all channels on that subject. Which is cool but its very nerve racking....vice? A mulit billion dollar company contacting me? ....jesus lord
Listen you piece of shit if this mewing stuff actually goes mainstream and I hear normies talking about it, I'm gonna hunt you down and put an end to you. I like your channel btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, left2die, Deleted member 1347 and 19 others
OMG VICE!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Krezo, Blitz and 7 others
Fucking vice....jesus christ i never thought id get this far. But it just keeps happening. They are making a artical about why mewing is becoming trending and they said outside of dr mike mew my channel has the most total views out of all channels on that subject. Which is cool but its very nerve racking....vice? A multi billion dollar company contacting me? ....jesus lord

I am bragging slightly due to the constant bombardment of people who say ill never succeed but every single time i just keep climbing the ladder in life and its like im walking the same path all successful people walk who had to endure doubters and people who just want you to fail....and its all for a purpose.

shout out users bro

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and AstroSky
Fucking cunt,that should be my interview,

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, mojopin, Autist and 2 others
Jeeez.. all because of the position of the tongue... incredible

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Slob, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Listen you piece of shit if this mewing stuff actually goes mainstream and I hear normies talking about it, I'm gonna hunt you down and put an end to you. I like your channel btw
I know vice is gonna make this place look evil.
"But mewing culture isnt all good, there is a dark side on the internet." :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, FreakkForLife, SayNoToRotting and 10 others
I should. Ill mention this site how about that.
come on man, dont out us like that. I like that this place is kinda obscure. I think people should mew but I don't want normies here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 6 others
come on man, dont out us like that. I like that this place is kinda obscure. I think people should mew but I don't want normies here.
Oh i thought you wanted more members.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
This happened

Don’t give those lying cucks any attention. I hope they liquidate.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, mojopin, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Oh i thought you wanted more members.
It's a pretty comfy site as is, but I cant speak on behalf of others. What you do is ultimately your decision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I should. Ill mention this site how about that.
Please dont mention this site. You'll bring extreme ammount of traffic to the site and you'll singlehandeldy screw over every single user that has ever posted their face here.

Most people will not be able to tell the differnce between this site and the actual incel site. Prepare to get doxxed. Because VICE will make this site look evil.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, KrissKross, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
Brutal black pill. Gotta look good to succeed in life :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
News outlets that wants to talk to pslers and incels because the things that they talk about is getting popular amongst the younger crowd haha.

I remember back in the days when a more or less unknown Mike Mew mentioned Sluthate was a big thing amongst people in the manosphere

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Please dont mention this site. You'll bring extreme ammount of traffic to the site and you'll singlehandeldy screw over every single user that has ever posted their face here. Most people will not be able to tell the differnce between this site and the actual incel site. Prepare to get doxxed. Because VICE will make this site look evil.

Don't fuck me over like this @AstroSky tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wool

Some say i dont deserve it. Some say im great. Others think i should die. Some say im a fraud. Others follow me like im jesus. ( they shouldn't)

But i wont stop till i make dad fucking proud .
you deserve it and nice one but you've got to realise that the state of a cuck is the worst one to be in. Don't spread this information onto the jew company vice where they will cuck all of the new males to come into this world, you are doing more worse than good. You've already cucked us enough.
Do it though I want to watch it but don't mention this forum, if this forum gets mentioned, im gone boys.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, KrissKross, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 6 others
Slay life man

• +1
Reactions: Master, Deleted member 1139 and Deleted member 656
News outlets that wants to talk to pslers and incels because the things that they talk about is getting popular amongst the younger crowd haha.

I remember back in the days when a more or less unknown Mike Mew mentioned Sluthate was a big thing amongst people in the manosphere

:feelskek:betagayface
THE LORD HAS SPOKEN

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
if this forum gets mentioned, im gone boys. Tbh.

I agree, but a thing like mewing getting mentioned in a bigger """""""news"""""" outlet like Vice won't make any difference to the world. It might improve your face a little tiny bit if done proper and consistenstly and thats it. It won't make the average male into a top tier male model for christ sake.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
If u accept say I would like to thank a friend "fatcelnolonger "

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Arkantos and Extra Chromosome
This fucker is gonna mention this website, it is over, fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Ok i wont mention this site. Didnt know it would effect you so much. Ill just say im a looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
:feelsohgod:
if they ask for a site give them lookism:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Arkantos, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 6 others
View attachment 27364

Ok i wont mention this site. Didnt know it would effect you so much. Ill just say im a looksmaxxer
Bro, just say you like improving your looks, because if someone googles what looksmaxxer means, they end up here anyway.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, CupOfCoffee, kobecel and 2 others
Bro, just say you like improving your looks, because if someone googles what looksmaxxer means, they end up here anyway.

Looksim is worse than this site ngl

• +1
  • +1
lol u guys are pussies, i wouldnt mind being made out to be an evil person by fucking vice lmfao. if anything more clout for me, idgaf if those cucks dox me bro they have nothing to gain from that and i have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
people ik irl may unironically find this forum fuck

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
They will put this forum on bad side

• +1
Reactions: Wool and kobecel
Looksim is worse than this site ngl
ya it was a joke, tbh you should avoid using too much site lingo. Lol, if they find this site they gonna wonder what YOU think about a lot of our topics. Might be a career destroyer. Stay safe boyo.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome, normcore and 1 other person
Don't mention the site
There enough people already here

• +1
Just lol. Give them that sweet info for that extra sweet vice shekels

• +1
lol u guys are pussies, i wouldnt mind being made out to be an evil person by fucking vice lmfao. if anything more clout for me, idgaf if those cucks dox me bro they have nothing to gain from that and i have nothing to lose
So you want this place to be flooded with cucks?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, GenericChad1444, FatmanO and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and 2 others
"As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically"
lol imagine vice asking astro to explain shit like this?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:what is this misogyny explain yourself!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444, kobecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, GenericChad1444, kobecel and 1 other person
ngl if i were in ur position i'd get those bux

use as much incel/psl terms as possible, also refer to @Arceus300 ,@AncapFAG and Lord @StudyHacks as much as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Falimcel, SayNoToRotting, The Dude Abides and 2 others
ngl if i were in ur position i'd get those bux

• +1