• JFL
Reactions: Depresso, Lmao, traveler and 9 others
joined September 22nd 2022

yo emerald send some asmr

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and emeraldglass
Mf it’s the irs, they don’t care they just want your money

yo emerald send some asmr
The voice you hear when I whisper is quite different from how it sounds when I speak normally. When I talk normally it's much deeper, but it also gets an accent. It's funny that when I whisper, people wouldn't be able to tell if I'm American or not, but when I speak normally, the accent is evident.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Bozoogway
The voice you hear when I whisper is quite different from how it sounds when I speak normally. When I talk normally it's much deeper, but it also gets an accent. It's funny that when I whisper, people wouldn't be able to tell if I'm American or not, but when I speak normally, the accent is evident.
it's goosebumpsmaxxing, send it!

it's goosebumpsmaxxing, send it!
Ngl u a bitch without vip. U gotta spend som more shekels i dont even wanna give you reps anymore bud

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
Ngl u a bitch without vip. U gotta spend som more shekels i dont even wanna give you reps anymore bud
u a bitch without mafia.

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
It's so they can arrest gangsters/mobsters when evidence of big crimes is scant

Like Al Capone, retard

suck my dick yellowcel
bro i always took care of you when you had shit rep to post ratios and before the mafia was even a thing jfl nobody knew about you, now you are just abusing your new SMV and have forgotten the ones who made it possible for you

It's so they can arrest gangsters/mobsters when evidence of big crimes is scant

Like Al Capone, retard
Just picture a gangster or mob boss sitting down to fill out paperwork and confessing to every illegal activity he's been involved in to the IRS. Talk about being a retard.

Just picture a gangster or mob boss sitting down to fill out paperwork and confessing to every illegal activity he's been involved in to the IRS. Talk about being a retard.
Joined Sept 20, 2022

bro i always took care of you when you had shit rep to post ratios and before the mafia was even a thing jfl nobody knew about you, now you are just abusing your new SMV and have forgotten the ones who made it possible for you
sure bud. buy vip

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
lmao is that real?

why would anyone report that on their tax return

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler