Full guide for mouthbreathercels

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
Could some experienced looksmaxxer please make a full guide on how to looksmaxx a mouthbreather skull for all ages? With morphs before and after that show the potential gains an adenoid face can get. What procedures are needed also hypothetically speaking to fix a skull that was damaged from prolonged mouthbreathing during childhood. And what you can do when you are in an development stage to help everyone. I would really appreciate this love.

Last edited:
Could some experienced looksmaxxer please make a full guide on how to looksmaxx a mouthbreather skull for all ages? With morphs before and after that show the potential gains an adenoid face can get. What procedures are needed also hypothetically speaking to fix a skull that was damaged from prolonged mouthbreathing during childhood. And what you can do when you are in a development stage to help everyone. I would really appreciate this love.
Close mouth breath through nose

Could some experienced looksmaxxer please make a full guide on how to looksmaxx a mouthbreather skull for all ages? With morphs before and after that show the potential gains an adenoid face can get. What procedures are needed also hypothetically speaking to fix a skull that was damaged from prolonged mouthbreathing during childhood. And what you can do when you are in a development stage to help everyone. I would really appreciate this love.
Posture is the only way to fix the skull but it’s too late after child hood to do so.

Conclusion: it’s over

Close mouth breath through nose
Not everything. What would you do when you are an adult already so this will no longer have an effect on your skull. All the damage caused from mouthbreathing which surgeries would be needed to fully fix it? What ratios does this fuck up in most cases by analyzing multiple adenoid faces? And so on....

Posture is the only way to fix the skull but it’s too late after child hood to do so.

Conclusion: it’s over
If mewing only works until like 11 according to mike mew then does this means that if you didnt fixed it until then it is nearly impossible to fix it fully through posture atleast

If mewing only works until like 11 according to mike mew then does this means that if you didnt fixed it until then it is nearyl impossible to fix it fully through posture atleast
Yes, craniofacial dystrophy is irreversible after child hood.

There is no surgery that can reverse it completely.

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Yes, craniofacial dystrophy is irreversible after child hood.

There is no surgery that can reverse it completely.
When you have such a base and you're an adult could you look normal after:
lefort 3 do, mlf3 ccw, modfied lefort 2 ccw, modified obo, maxillary transverse expansion, ZSO, maxillary impaction, trimax and a chin wing?

Not saying I could get this just wanna know what is needed to fix it even hypothetically speaking.

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
When you have such a base and you're an adult could you look normal after:
lefort 3 do, mlf3 ccw, modfied lefort 2 ccw, modified obo, maxillary transverse expansion, ZSO, trimax and a chin wing?

Not saying I could get this just wanna know what is needed to fix it even hypothetically speaking.
Just saw your skull into 100 pieces theory

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
@Never Get Up Stop the JFL :lul: Pls help me I dont want it to be over If someone hears my voice a full serious guide would be really appreciated :feelscry:

• +1
Yes I know but when you are an adult or even late teen this is cope I had smth like this is mind
Not everything. What would you do when you are an adult already so this will no longer have an effect on your skull. All the damage caused from mouthbreathing which surgeries would be needed to fully fix it? What ratios does this fuck up in most cases by analyzing multiple adenoid faces? And so on....