Fumbled a ltb latina at my gym class for acting NT

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
I was at gym class and some girls came on over to our side of the gym and one girl came up to me and said "my friend think you're cute" and im like cool what does look like and she brings her over and all i see is a short ltb fakeup latina with no ass and no tits (I already have bitches in my insta dms so i dont really give a fuck about this foid).

While shes there im around my friends making fucked up and autistic type jokes and she gets kind of disinterested and leaves, with her friend then telling me "she said she doesnt like you anymore". im gl but damn the ntpill is so fucking real. NT is important for game and confidence and whatnot but damn nigga. non nt niggas pull the most boring bitches ever just to fuck them, which i get but still. brutal but idgaf because i mog her and shes a fucking ugly bitch. reminder to be dark and mysterious type shi to pull a majority of bitches

tldr: fumbled a bitch bc i was acting autistic. ntpill in action

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, EggKing, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
dnrd

but i remeber back in freshman year i was in gym class and there was some cute latina girl in there she would always flirt with me and shi but i didnt know because i’m a retard and now i still regret not asking for her snap

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jarate, capybara and 2 others
dnrd

but i remeber back in freshman year i was in gym class and there was some cute latina girl in there she would always flirt with me and shi but i didnt know because i’m a retard and now i still regret not asking for her snap
brutal. i swear latinas can be bad asf but holy shit you gotta be non nt to pull a majority of them. by non nt i mean serious and mysterious type shi

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ReadBooksEveryday, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
brutal. i swear latinas can be bad asf but holy shit you gotta be non nt to pull a majority of them. by non nt i mean serious and mysterious type shi
you really fell for the mysterious rizz meme

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and kroenenmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Jarate, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
she thought u were talkin sht to her

• JFL
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
she thought u were talkin sht to her
she knew none of the jokes were directed towards her. i think she was just uninterested due to first impressions ig

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
she knew none of the jokes were directed towards her. i think she was just uninterested due to first impressions ig
yeah u didn't show allot of interest which made her pussy dry up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Primalsplit and kroenenmaxx
yeah u didn't show allot of interest which made her pussy dry up.
i didnt want her anyways she was boneless asf and had that typical latina foid makeup.
Foid
like this type shit but no cheekbones and thin lips

Tales from Mumbai mental asylum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, cheerio, kroenenmaxx and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio, Darkshadow666, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
Dnrd latinas love nt

Dnrd latinas love nt
real asf but it varies. a lot of them are mean bitches who cover their faces in makeup and are insecure

real asf but it varies. a lot of them are mean bitches who cover their faces in makeup and are insecure
I guess I’ve analyzed latinas and they love nt phuck ers man

• +1
I was at gym class and some girls came on over to our side of the gym and one girl came up to me and said "my friend think you're cute" and im like cool what does look like and she brings her over and all i see is a short ltb fakeup latina with no ass and no tits (I already have bitches in my insta dms so i dont really give a fuck about this foid).

While shes there im around my friends making fucked up and autistic type jokes and she gets kind of disinterested and leaves, with her friend then telling me "she said she doesnt like you anymore". im gl but damn the ntpill is so fucking real. NT is important for game and confidence and whatnot but damn nigga. non nt niggas pull the most boring bitches ever just to fuck them, which i get but still. brutal but idgaf because i mog her and shes a fucking ugly bitch. reminder to be dark and mysterious type shi to pull a majority of bitches

tldr: fumbled a bitch bc i was acting autistic. ntpill in action
Same goes for girls in my country they will fuck the ugliest deformed nt retards. I barely go outside anymore but I severely regret being a non nt jester in school, completely threw my chances away

• So Sad
If you were actually GL she wouldn't care about the autistic jokes.

• Hmm...
If you were actually GL she wouldn't care about the autistic jokes.
nah i was somewhat intentionally trynna act autistic to get her ugly ass away from me an it worked

pics of her feetsoles and ankles and ass and asshole?

Just lol @ this thread

u should´ve fucked her

I'm not UScel
thats one of the best places to slay as we speak, consider moving to SEA in next 10 years as it might get difficult to live there and high crime