FUN EXERCISE: From now on, when a guy brings up BBC into the conversation, imagine a black penis in his mouth

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
sam feldt fun GIF by Ultra Music Festival

Even if he brings it up as a joke, picture the black penis packing his mouth. And not just online! In person too. So if you're at a bar and the chubby feller with empty shot glasses in front, several crushed potato chip bags, and his conspicuous "everyone must see" iPhone case, if he brings up BBC into the conversation, picture a black penis sliding in and out of his mouth. Embellish it, if you must. Make it a dirty penis. So as it slides in and out of his mouth, white-yellowish globs dribble out on his lips. His eyes are wide as if he's amid a punchline and trying to laugh, but ugh, the black dick is preventing the chuckle product.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, RecessedChinCel, wastedspermcel and 13 others
@6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Images   2024 03 27T072558251

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, soover4me, sub5c3l and 3 others
Like bro, what the fuck is wrong with you
asks mr bean GIF

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Zeruel, hopecel and 2 others
I love this dude man

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Like bro, what the fuck is wrong with you
asks mr bean GIF
Stating an observation. There can't be any other reason for this oddity. Black guys do it. White guys do it. Jewish folks do it. But the one thing all three have in common ... men talking about other men's penises. It is what it is, not?

Brutal, right @Sub0 ?

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I only talk to girls because guys are scary and i don’t need to imagine it, because they are already doing it and giving me small penis humiliation.

The only we thing we talk about with girls is my baby dick horror.

• JFL
I only talk to girls because guys are scary and i don’t need to imagine it, because they are already doing it and giving me small penis humiliation.

The only we thing we talk about with girls is my baby dick horror.
So you tell them, "Ugh, I got a baby dick." And they make jokes about it as they laugh?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
So you tell them, "Ugh, I got a baby dick." And they make jokes about it as they laugh?
Yeah. Sometimes i have my pants off and I’m stroking my button with my finger tip while they laugh and tell me to kill myself while they cum on chad cocks (multiple chad cocks in two holes)

• Hmm...
Yeah. Sometimes i have my pants off and I’m stroking my button with my finger tip while they laugh and tell me to kill myself while they cum on chad cocks (multiple chad cocks in two holes)
Sorry, little buddy, that rainbow fantasy's a little too far out there. Most women, the ones who entertain a guy talking about his dick, are usually no good fucking whores and so they would take care of it, no matter the size. They might laugh at first just to be a cunt, but they'll do what comes naturally, thus be that no good fucking sleasebag whore.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Straightest org user

sam feldt fun GIF by Ultra Music Festival

Even if he brings it up as a joke, picture the black penis packing his mouth. And not just online! In person too. So if you're at a bar and the chubby feller with empty shot glasses in front, several crushed potato chip bags, and his conspicuous "everyone must see" iPhone case, if he brings up BBC into the conversation, picture a black penis sliding in and out of his mouth. Embellish it, if you must. Make it a dirty penis. So as it slides in and out of his mouth, white-yellowish globs dribble out on his lips. His eyes are wide as if he's amid a punchline and trying to laugh, but ugh, the black dick is preventing the chuckle product.
Now that's what I'm talking about!

• +1