Funny blackpilling convo with my grandma

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Did a 4 hour car drive and she was with me. At one point the conversation went to marriage.

She's a devout Christian for context and is always trying to convert me. She was talking about how she dated 24 guys in the 4 years at college and was talking about how she had her eyes on a 6'3 basketball player and a 6'2 diver to marry and tried to get into their friendgroups but in the end my grandpa convinced her to marry him.

Then she said how she was horrified when some Japanese guy wrote her a letter saying that God told him he was supposed to marry her. J F L

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2426, TheMewingBBC and 18 others
Damn bro. Even grandmas are thots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Stare, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
tbh jfl

Attachments

• 1567217941966.png
    1567217941966.png
    740 bytes · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Your grandma was a whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 206, Dicklet.4.3 and 7 others
i would've been giga high cortisol listening to that

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DidntRead and Ritalincel
I never had a conversation with my grandma before she passed away because she couldn't speak english and I didn't understand my ethnic language, sad shit man

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
it is what it is
all women are whores

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
24 men in 4 years and “devout christian”? jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dicklet.4.3, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
24 men in 4 years and “devout christian”? jfl.
She says she wasn't intimate with my grandpa until they married. So I assume it was the same with the 24. I didn't ask or want to know but she told me anyways...

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, DidntRead and Pendejo
She says she wasn't intimate with my grandpa until they married. So I assume it was the same with the 24. I didn't ask or want to know but she told me anyways...
Yeah chances are she didn’t fuck half of them or maybe even 80% of them seeing as she’s your grandma, different times badk then. i would be much more worried if my daughter was saying the same thing

My grandma and mom only dated one man in their lives respectively, and ended up marrying them. No wonder I was raised to be a bluepilled idiot till 2016.

My grandma and mom only dated one man in their lives respectively, and ended up marrying them. No wonder I was raised to be a bluepilled idiot till 2016.
same here, i’m glad i found red pill at 15 and blackpilled at 16

same here, i’m glad i found red pill at 15 and blackpilled at 16
Nah when I was around 15 some foid tried to blackpill me saying that I looked goofy, but I just thought she was some superficial bitch

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Pendejo and turkproducer
Tyrones ran a train on your grandma in the 1960s after a civil rights march

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Pendejo
Tyrones ran a train on your grandma in the 1960s after a civil rights march
They participated in that stuff alot, got arrested for it a few times and thrown in jail

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Blackpill rules over all.
A9eb8199a204df44f670bcfac51c9984

thots dont change about their opinion

you think people didnt fuck back in the day? you know people have been getting mad horny at 12 years old for the past 80,000 years

you know hippy grandma was getting that free love

was your grandad rich or had good career prospects?

Did a 4 hour car drive and she was with me. At one point the conversation went to marriage.

She's a devout Christian for context and is always trying to convert me. She was talking about how she dated 24 guys in the 4 years at college and was talking about how she had her eyes on a 6'3 basketball player and a 6'2 diver to marry and tried to get into their friendgroups but in the end my grandpa convinced her to marry him.

Then she said how she was horrified when some Japanese guy wrote her a letter saying that God told him he was supposed to marry her. J F L
Imagine if your grandma was born in 2000...:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Jagged0

idc if you are a mod, 24 boyfriends in 4 years, she is a thot even by todays standards

>24 men in 4 years

>devout christian

zHYfo5r.gif
zHYfo5r.gif
zHYfo5r.gif

They participated in that stuff alot, got arrested for it a few times and thrown in jail

Disgusting Whore of a Grandma.

kAT8Fsu.gif
kAT8Fsu.gif
kAT8Fsu.gif
kAT8Fsu.gif
kAT8Fsu.gif
kAT8Fsu.gif

JFL the nerve of her claiming she's a 'devout Christian'.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Your grandma sounds like a dirty whore tbh