Funny dream

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Had one of them nights where you have a dream wake up fall asleep have a dream wake up fall asleep over and over again

But when I woke up I forgot all of them

The only dream I remember was in the dream I was on the balcony of some building and it's weird my vision didn't move in the dream it's like the camera moved not me to reveal someone standing peaking over a wall as if I remotely viewed him there and wasn't supposed to see him spying on me felt scary and the camera starting moving towards him to get a better angle and he went further back to try and not be seen

I dreamed that Tyler Maher was jerking off while watching me fuck his girlfriend.

Very realistic if you ask me

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Had one of them nights where you have a dream wake up fall asleep have a dream wake up fall asleep over and over again

But when I woke up I forgot all of them

The only dream I remember was in the dream I was on the balcony of some building and it's weird my vision didn't move in the dream it's like the camera moved not me to reveal someone standing peaking over a wall as if I remotely viewed him there and wasn't supposed to see him spying on me felt scary and the camera starting moving towards him to get a better angle and he went further back to try and not be seen
I dreamed that Tyler Maher was jerking off while watching me fuck his girlfriend.

Very realistic if you ask me
R/jokes

I have that too sometimes, it's kind of scary and feels like you are in a inescapable loop

Same thing happens when lucid dreaming, feels like you cant wake up and you've been asleep for years

Last edited:
What does this dream mean? I'm being spied on and if I look around more I'll see that I am?

It's hard to say because of the forums diversity

You have great looking people, average and ugly. People who are only here to looksmax and people who are only here to shitpost