fury v ngannou tomorrow who u got?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
obvs i got fury in points but francis is coming in HEAVY af 272 lbs in crazy

also i think we need to discuss if he’s natty or not?

you have to take into consideration this man has the most african genetics possible and could genuinely be an outlier and a gentic anomaly.

anyone else on this earth id say not natty but francis is just different
IMG 9261

Francis by K.O

I’m rooting for the underdog negan Lu

obvs i got fury in points but francis is coming in HEAVY af 272 lbs in crazy

you have to take into consideration this man has the most african genetics possible and could genuinely be an outlier and a gentic anomaly.

anyone else on this earth id say not natty but francis is just different
View attachment 2516647
hes like 30 so 10-15 years of training no hes not on steroids you only think think because hes tall

• JFL
Reactions: eyes
on points got to be or tko if francis gasses with all that mass idk how many rounds it is
Ngannou may be strong but he only really has a punchers chance, Fury is a legit boxer and if he can take blows from Wilder I could imagine he can take blows from Ngannou

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
hes like 30 so 10-15 years of training no hes not on steroids you only think think because hes tall
i probably think it cos i’m an 1 or 2 inches shorter than francis and 110 lbs less than him jfl i wish i had his muscle building potential ( and cock size too got to be at least 10”)

If Fury can beat Wilder, he can beat Ngannou as well. Although I think fury has lost some of his ability.

Of course Ngannou is roided. All high level athletes aren’t natty. Discarding roids, they take things for performance, for joints ect.

• +1
Ngannou may be strong but he only really has a punchers chance, Fury is a legit boxer and if he can take blows from Wilder I could imagine he can take blows from Ngannou
yeah this exactly his technical ability is about the same as some influencer boxers honestly he looks stifffff even on pads, but just got that insta ko power and fury can deal with it well apart from that one time he got knocked out and somehow came back i bet he couldn’t do that again though and some say francis punches harder than wilder

If Fury can beat Wilder, he can beat Ngannou as well. Although I think fury has lost some of his ability.

Of course Ngannou is roided. All high level athletes aren’t natty. Discarding roids, they take things for performance, for joints ect.
yeah i agree with this even if it’s not nicks building PEDs, he’s def been on some other shit before, but i’m just talking about the mass he holds and if he got that without any external help

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
yeah i agree with this even if it’s not nicks building PEDs, he’s def been on some other shit before, but i’m just talking about the mass he holds and if he got that without any external help
At least a bit of TEST plus great genetics. People think it’s either good genetics or roids, but more often than not on social media and sports, it’s BOTH

• +1
it will be a hugging fest as nggannou only relies on his strong punch. it will be similar to ksi vs fury but not as close

people might forget that ngannou has 0 technique, gassed out fast and has no fight iq

i probably think it cos i’m an 1 or 2 inches shorter than francis and 110 lbs less than him jfl i wish i had his muscle building potential ( and cock size too got to be at least 10”)
his cocks probably around 5inches ish and just be patient with gym

his cocks probably around 5inches ish and just be patient with gym
i fucked up and quit gym but i’m tryna get back into it again, got demotivated and that, and idk about 5” no way i’m packing more than that man right there

At least a bit of TEST plus great genetics. People think it’s either good genetics or roids, but more often than not on social media and sports, it’s BOTH
yeah like logan paul is a good example of this. i wish there was some way to find out your gymaxx potential before you do it kinda need that rn for motivation jfl

i fucked up and quit gym but i’m tryna get back into it again, got demotivated and that, and idk about 5” no way i’m packing more than that man right there
probably dick size doesnt corelate with height

yeah like logan paul is a good example of this. i wish there was some way to find out your gymaxx potential before you do it kinda need that rn for motivation jfl
look at your current insertion and times that by how ever much yu want

very true but, west african genes though
his genes arent great lol he just has size. bgm is prime example of good genes aside from his face

look at your current insertion and times that by how ever much yu want
idk if i’m doomed tho my parents were both very skinny ppl at my age but they didn’t work out much but i’m def ectomorph body type with some mesomorph tendencies

idk if i’m doomed tho my parents were both very skinny ppl at my age but they didn’t work out much but i’m def ectomorph body type with some mesomorph tendencies
just bulk and find out abused dog tendencies from you

I like rounds 6-10 for the fight to end paying $3.20 ,I thinks it’s a good price

View attachment 2516647
jfl,he’s a framecel with giga muscle everywhere only retards believe he’s natural because he’s BBC when Average bbc is 5”8 and looks like a twelve year old

probably the big nigger

normies claiming ngannou might be natural jfl. the dude has competed and became the champion at the top of the sport for years. also he is the strongest fighter right now, most probably.

jfl at claiming he can be natural at the top of the sport, at that size

whatever kryptonite genetics he has, you can't be ripped naturally at 270lbs, especially as a fighter that needs good cardio and condition.

Last edited:
Fury knocks him out within 5 rounds