gaming looks so good in the near future. i might become gamercel. feelsokayman.

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
no videogames for your face

• Hmm...
Reactions: lilith
I just finished lies of P. good game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested and lilith
I just finished lies of P. good game
really? ive been planning on getting it but jfl soulslike has been overdone to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: zap
  • JFL
cope, all the best games already were released. games nowadays are shit or maybe i'm becoming old

Whos this cute jewish girl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I rotted my entire teens and till 25 with gaming

Its the worse

Gaming brings you nowhere in life

• JFL
I rotted my entire teens and till 25 with gaming

Its the worse

Gaming brings you nowhere in life
why not shoot yourself and record for all of .org to wank to it and give you cum tributes

We're set back for a while after 2025. Technology is then concentrated on weapons, delivery of weapons, bombs, and shrewd ways of killing people. Rapid police advancement also becomes a priority as well as using 3D printing tech for prisons/encampments/shelters.

Surviving is the main focus of tomorrow. Games will still be a thing but playing them, a pickle for many.

We're set back for a while after 2025. Technology is then concentrated on weapons, delivery of weapons, bombs, and shrewd ways of killing people. Rapid police advancement also becomes a priority using 3D printing tech for prisons/encampments/shelters.

Surviving is the main focus of tomorrow. Games will still be a thing but playing them, a pickle for many.
of course with everything there are negatives. however transhumanism is the truest ascension humans will ever conceive. therefore the core positives outweigh any issues. .org isn't ready for that conversation. im going to make a high iq thread about it soon.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
why not shoot yourself and record for all of .org to wank to it and give you cum tributes
I am narcisstic

My narcissism keeps me alive

• Love it
of course with everything there are negatives. however transhumanism is the truest ascension humans will ever conceive. therefore the core positives outweigh any issues. .org isn't ready for that conversation. im going to make a high iq thread about it soon.
Earth is preschool.

• Love it