Garlic for healthmaxxing and anti ageing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious

in video he says garlic can inhibit enzymes that degrade elastin and collagen, which in theory would slow down blood vessel and skin loss of elasticity.

how do you feel about multivitamins?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
how do you feel about multivitamins?
bad, not intelligent to take a multi vitamin created by someone else. if ur gonna supplement any vitamin you better have a good reason

natural products are generally better. colloidal minerals are best, and vitamins are easier than minerals to get from whole foods

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Yeah but too much garlic is neurotoxic

• +1
bad, not intelligent to take a multi vitamin created by someone else. if ur gonna supplement any vitamin you better have a good reason

natural products are generally better. colloidal minerals are best, and vitamins are easier than minerals to get from whole foods
any good recommendations on where to get colloidal minerals?

• +1
  • +1
yes

coincidentally i just thought of you asking that when i posted this...
aye your back. was wondering since I knew you are really into anti aging shit. glad to have you back!

your threads are really only becoming the worthwhile ones to read in looksmaxxing tbh. you provide a lot of useful info. most of the threads here are fucking dogshit.

• +1
your threads are really only becoming the worthwhile ones to read in looksmaxxing tbh. you provide a lot of useful info. most of the threads here are fucking dogshit.
thx

aye your back. was wondering since I knew you are really into anti aging shit. glad to have you back!
im even more into ant ageing nowadays jfl. its all i think of

• +1
thx

im even more into ant ageing nowadays jfl. its all i think of
well glad to here you've found something that intrest you. do you plan on going to a field like biology or gerontology to study anti aging?

• +1
well glad to here you've found something that intrest you. do you plan on going to a field like biology or gerontology to study anti aging?
i intend to do something like that; i would not use the words "i plan" as i havent made any plans.

• +1