Gay-friendmaxx - The ultimate plan

D

Deleted member 51570

4'12 450lbs - Ugandan and Colombian
We all know that gay friend on a chick's group of friends. He is handsome, manly, but unfortunately has a fall for dudes instead. We all wonder how well he would do if he were straight. Perhaps destiny wanted to feed beef to a vegan's plate.

But what if, we, beef eaters, emulated his actions?

First and foremost, let's switch our manner. Stop that non-NT inner voice from speaking and begin acting more friendly, softer. Make your voice a little more high pitched, watch a few mainstream alt tv shows and movies, change your style, but keep your value as a man still high (good amount of muscle, nice hair and shaved beard, game, etc.) and you're good to go.

Firstly let's join a femoid group, specially one that's more inclusive. You will probably not be able to join a high grade group from the get-go, so try to find a more tamer one, with those fatty purple hair chicks. Roll a d20 and you might find a htb or above chick on one of those groups.

Engage in conversation, get to know them, hang out with them as much as you can, build that trust, perhaps... even kiss a man on a club to prove a point (the sacrifice is worth it).

Your objective is the sleepover quest, if you can join one, you are on the end game.

One day you got invited to the sleepover. First and foremost, get them drunk, then spark some conversation about their exes and past hookers. Give a hint that you once had a girlfriend or a female hooker, and that she enjoyed you because of your *hunkness*.

This line will flip the entire conversation towards you. They will slowly notice on their brains that the solution for them was on their hands the entire time. A man who is decently attractive, has a nice body, hangs out with them and has an oak log for a penis.

They will approach you like a hungry lioness and you should take advantage. Prove to them that your story is true, brandish that mighty flesh blade into their warm caves.

If they approve, you might have become their new king. A man who is willing to give them satisfaction on any moment and day.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Autismcel, lstar2005 and 1 other person
We all know that gay friend on a chick's group of friends. He is handsome, manly, but unfortunately has a fall for dudes instead. We all wonder how well he would do if he were straight. Perhaps destiny wanted to feed beef to a vegan's plate.

But what if, we, meat eaters, emulated his actions?

First and foremost, let's switch our manner. Stop that non-NT inner voice from speaking and begin acting more friendly, softer. Make your voice a little more high pitched, watch a few mainstream alt tv shows and movies, change your style, but keep your value as a man still high (good amount of muscle, nice hair and shaved bear, game, etc.) and you're good to go.

Firstly let's join a femoid group, specially one that's more inclusive. You will probably not be able to join a high grade group from the get-go, so try to find a more tamer one, with those fatty purple hair chicks. Roll a d20 and you might find a htb or above chick on one of those groups.

Engage in conversation, get to know them, hang out with them as much as you can, build that trust, perhaps... even kiss a man on a club to prove a point (the sacrifice is worth it).

Your objective is the sleepover quest, if you can join one, you are on the end game.

One day you got invited to the sleepover. First and foremost, get them drunk. Them spark some conversation about their exes and past hookers. Give a hint that you once had a girlfriend or a female hooker, and that she enjoyed you because of your *hunkness*.

This line will flip the entire conversation towards you. They will slowly notice on their brains that the solution for them was on their hands the entire time. A man who is decently attractive, has a nice body, hangs out with them and has an oak log for a penis.

They will approach you like a hungry lioness and you should take advantage. Prove to them that your story is true, brandish that mighty flesh blade into their warm caves.

If they approve, you might have become their new king. A man who is willing to give them satisfaction on any moment and day.

Attachments

• IMG_7445.jpeg
    IMG_7445.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dahej_daddy and yodek21
faggotmax

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69 and yodek21
If your low inhib enough to fake being gay, your low inhib enough to approach and get some pussy

If your low inhib enough to fake being gay, your low inhib enough to approach and get some pussy
Agree. But the ultimate point here is to have fixed hookers that we can have at any moment.

There's nothing necessarily gay about this. I act a different way around women than men because women have different interests than guys go, and it definitely helps them want to be FRIENDS with me more. However if you are ugly than it's not necessarily going to mean they want to date you all of a sudden, speaking from experience.

still, it does let me hang out with them more often, so i guess it's a start

There's nothing necessarily gay about this. I act a different way around women than men because women have different interests than guys go, and it definitely helps them want to be FRIENDS with me more. However if you are ugly than it's not necessarily going to mean they want to date you all of a sudden, speaking from experience.

still, it does let me hang out with them more often, so i guess it's a start
It gives you a very nice base to start. Back in hs I used to hang out more with the girls than the guys. They thought I was gay for a moment but it was worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
It gives you a very nice base to start. Back in hs I used to hang out more with the girls than the guys. They thought I was gay for a moment but it was worth it.
yeah, same here. Guys don't really understand that there's a certain way you need to speak to girls, that I wish i picked up on when I was younger. Just make sure to not cross the way you talk to girls and the way you talk to guys unless you're in a mixed group setting, in which case you should definitely act gender neutral

• +1
Reactions: gookstar
too much work, just use your gay friend instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51570
I remember Good Looking Loser tested the gay approach. It doesn’t work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51570
I remember Good Looking Loser tested the gay approach. It doesn’t work

Good looking loser is a real one, had a huge bar phase back in the day where I would read up on his pickup advice and go out to get laid. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not so much LOL

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Good looking loser is a real one, had a huge bar phase back in the day where I would read up on his pickup advice and go out to get laid. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not so much LOL
You must be old af then, early 2000s roided up PUA. What a time lmao, it’s still possible today fs but so much more online unfortunately

You’re blackpilled tho so you must know the success mainly depends on your looks. I do like that the redpill bros, explain key ways to filter out and escalate with women tho. Direct approach is best imo

• +1
You must be old af then, early 2000s roided up PUA. What a time lmao, it’s still possible today fs but so much more online unfortunately

You’re blackpilled tho so you must know the success mainly depends on your looks. I do like that the redpill bros, explain key ways to filter out and escalate with women tho. Direct approach is best imo
Nah I didn't use his stuff when it came up back in the day, more like in the past 2-3 years or so. it's like going back in time reading all his posts though, what i would do to be in the bar and club scene high on MDMA and alcohol during 2007-2012, one can dream.

Direct approach is legit, and beats all this mental masturbation that the blackpilled guys here talk about. Muh "just wait for girls to approach you bro" its NEVER gonna happen, it goes against biology LOL. You need to looksmaxxing and then use pick up advice to get laid

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Nah I didn't use his stuff when it came up back in the day, more like in the past 2-3 years or so. it's like going back in time reading all his posts though, what i would do to be in the bar and club scene high on MDMA and alcohol during 2007-2012, one can dream.

Direct approach is legit, and beats all this mental masturbation that the blackpilled guys here talk about. Muh "just wait for girls to approach you bro" its NEVER gonna happen, it goes against biology LOL. You need to looksmaxxing and then use pick up advice to get laid
Girls will approach you if you’re a tall HTN+. Typically over instagram, but some may hang around and flirt irl. Obviously if ur attractive better off making the move

• +1

But what if, we, beef eaters, emulated his actions?

First and foremost, let's switch our manner. Stop that non-NT inner voice from speaking and begin acting more friendly, softer. Make your voice a little more high pitched, watch a few mainstream alt tv shows and movies, change your style, but keep your value as a man still high (good amount of muscle, nice hair and shaved beard, game, etc.) and you're good to go.

One day you got invited to the sleepover. First and foremost, get them drunk, then spark some conversation about their exes and past hookers. Give a hint that you once had a girlfriend or a female hooker, and that she enjoyed you because of your *hunkness*.

Fucking faggot kys