GCSE Grades

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Bro what the fuck all the uni courses I want to apply to require like grade 7 and 8 in maths and english

fuck

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What course

swear that’s only for medicine

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yes 8 is an A I’ve seen some courses that require 3 9s in your GCSEs which is like 3 A*
No, a 6 is a B, 7 is an A, 8 is a low A* and 9 is a high A*. Also I’ve never come across a uni that specifically requires 3 9s for any gcse. Not even at Oxbridge or the elite london unis .What’s the course ?

I'm a fucking NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Just put a giga shit uni as your backup incase you fail everything

Mine was Wolverhampton

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 6128
Wtf why do these Jew niggas care about gcse s . I swear it’s just a way to dq 90% of their applicants fucking cunts

Lol your just fucking retarded

how low iq do you have to be achieving below 7 in maths

Wtf is numerical grading bullshit now. The UK education system is such dog shit. What happen to the normal A,B,C,D etc that I had when I was in secondary school. No wonder these gen z kids in the UK are so autistic

No, a 6 is a B, 7 is an A, 8 is a low A* and 9 is a high A*. Also I’ve never come across a uni that specifically requires 3 9s for any gcse. Not even at Oxbridge or the elite london unis .What’s the course ?
Wtf is numerical grading bullshit now. The UK education system is such dog shit. What happen to the normal A,B,C,D etc that I had when I was in secondary school. No wonder these gen z kids in the UK are so autistic

Because those are the top unis

be me and have brain damage from neonatal meningitis