Genio Rhino Ascension Combo

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt
My lower third aka mandible is what throws of my facial harmony. Both because of not enough vertical length and projection. The gonial angle is good and the mandible is forward grown. Class 2 when I look at my lip position but never had any functional chewing problems or anything.

Looking at my options to fix this objective failo I have

1) BSSO
2) Genio
3) Genio and BSSO

However, considering that BSSO will prob take 2 years in braces total I'm leaning towards Genio since I don't want to lose 2 years looking subhuman. Especially since other class 2 guys I researched on here got away with genio only https://looksmax.org/threads/bsso-or-only-genioplasty.479359/

Now to the question, my nose is fine but not perfect.
Is it always a good idea to get the classic ascension combo of genio + rhino and improve a fine looking nose further?

Or do I risk botching harmony and should do genio only as it is the objective failo?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
idk can't tell you because no pics

dnr no pics

idk can't tell you because no pics
dnr no pics
Essentially, lip placement similar to lucky blue smith here but more fat pad frontally on chin

I wonder if he has class 2

No pics, but i think the best option is trimax from what ive understood, ofc genio would help
but not that much as jaw surgery

Genio only can work well for some guys, pics would help.

My lower third aka mandible is what throws of my facial harmony. Both because of not enough vertical length and projection. The gonial angle is good and the mandible is forward grown. Class 2 when I look at my lip position but never had any functional chewing problems or anything.

Looking at my options to fix this objective failo I have

1) BSSO
2) Genio
3) Genio and BSSO

However, considering that BSSO will prob take 2 years in braces total I'm leaning towards Genio since I don't want to lose 2 years looking subhuman. Especially since other class 2 guys I researched on here got away with genio only https://looksmax.org/threads/bsso-or-only-genioplasty.479359/

Now to the question, my nose is fine but not perfect.
Is it always a good idea to get the classic ascension combo of genio + rhino and improve a fine looking nose further?

Or do I risk botching harmony and should do genio only as it is the objective failo?
U can do Invisalign instead of braces. If genio can work nothing better than that quick recovery, unfortunately I’ll need 2yrs of braces anyway to fix my overbite, nothing else can fix flaring teeth even after surgery

• +1
Reactions: brb7
U can do Invisalign instead of braces. If genio can work nothing better than that quick recovery, unfortunately I’ll need 2yrs of braces anyway to fix my overbite, nothing else can fix flaring teeth even after surgery
The thing is my teeth are aligned perfectly and dont flare but technically its a deep bite

Yeah 2 years of looking like an idiot with braces is something I cant afford in the last couple years of my 20s

The thing is my teeth are aligned perfectly and dont flare but technically its a deep bite

Yeah 2 years of looking like an idiot with braces is something I cant afford in the last couple years of my 20s
If your teeth are trurly aligned u don’t even need braces post op lol.