Genius greycel kept his promise

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Exactly 3 months ago @micropp asked me for a ban to prepare for an engineering entrance exam. That exam was one of India's/World's toughest entrance exams to clear. He promised me that he won't come back until he has cleared the exam. I gave him a few pointers/tips as I was once an aspirant too and guess what that nigga did it. He got a rank of 1XXX out of 1,23,967. I'm so proud of him. While @mayo mogger was crying about his height and postmaxxing on the forum. He was busy studying and working hard to keep his promise that he made and he achieved greatness in thr process. What a legend tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, aesthetic beauty, Ricky212 and 52 others
@dna_cel @Mog3D @brucewayne78

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, dna_cel and mayo mogger
Exactly 3 months ago @micropp asked me for a ban to prepare for some JEE mains. One of the India's/World's toughest entrance exam to get into engineering. I gave him a few pointers/tips as I was once an aspirant to and guess what that nigga did it. He got a rank of 1XXX out of 1,23,967. I'm so proud of him. While @mayo mogger was crying about his height. He was busy studying and achieved greatness in thr process. What a legend tbh.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, darkness97, murdah and 20 others
let him peg u now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, Mog3D and 14 others
Lmao dont care about this dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, 5'7 zoomer, Clqs and 10 others
Exactly 3 months ago @micropp asked me for a ban to prepare for an engineering entrance exam. That exam was one of the India's/World's most toughest entrance exams to clear. He promised me that he won't come back until he has cleared the exam. I gave him a few pointers/tips as I was once an aspirant too and guess what that nigga did it. He got a rank of 1XXX out of 1,23,967. I'm so proud of him. While @mayo mogger was crying about his height and postmaxxing on the forum. He was busy studying and working hard to keep his promise that he made and he achieved greatness in thr process. What a legend tbh.
rank of 1XXX out of 1,23,967. is he obc lmfao? crl is 14 lacs this year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, Mog3D, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, soover4me and 3 others
Did he fucked any currywhores on india?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Idgaf about currycels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, pig_face, butterworld and 4 others
Idgaf about currycels
Lmao dont care about this dalit
This thread isn't for you then. Go away and post the same boring things like It's over, you are subhuman, women are evil etc in threads instead of spreading hate. If you don't care dont post. I didn't tag anyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, Bajio, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
dont wanna sound retarded but it wouldnt matter to me atleast if i crack the exam or not , jfl even matrimonials want tall guys

a manlet like me can ace the exam or fail it wouldnt matter , i will get mocked anyway muhh do it for your parents bhraaaaaaaaaaaa

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, FBl, rand anon and 3 others
Nigga wtf he joined feb 9th. How fast do you get addicted to this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Mog3D, datboijj and 4 others
This thread isn't for you then. Go away and post the same boring things like It's over, ypu are subhuman etc in threads instead of spreading hate. If you don't care go away. I didn't tag anyone
U are contradicting urself dalit.

where am I contradicting myself retard? I just said if u don't care dont bother posting. What did your post accomplish? You dont care about him and his achievement so what does that change? Nothing
U are contradicting urself dalit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, sub5c3l, dna_cel and 2 others
where am I contradicting myself retard? I just said if u don't care dont bother posting. What did you post accomplish? You dont care about him and his achievement so what did that change? Nothing
U said go away n call other people subhumans right? Then u said stop spreading hate.
If i wouldnt be spreading hate here then u wouldnt have taken such an offensive approach.

W

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, FBl, rand anon and 17 others
He must be Dalit right hahhahaha at least I’m Brahmin I’m superior indian Aryan 😤

IMG 2682

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Eren, RichardSpencel and 3 others
muhh just get a job bro

Attachments

• Screenshot (1203).png
    Screenshot (1203).png
    143.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
Exactly 3 months ago @micropp asked me for a ban to prepare for an engineering entrance exam. That exam was one of the India's/World's most toughest entrance exams to clear. He promised me that he won't come back until he has cleared the exam. I gave him a few pointers/tips as I was once an aspirant too and guess what that nigga did it. He got a rank of 1XXX out of 1,23,967. I'm so proud of him. While @mayo mogger was crying about his height and postmaxxing on the forum. He was busy studying and working hard to keep his promise that he made and he achieved greatness in thr process. What a legend tbh.
mirin bhai @micropp

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, micropp, Chadeep and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zura, sub5c3l and mayo mogger
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sub5c3l and dna_cel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep, sub5c3l and 1 other person
i may need a 2 month ban too @Michael Myers iv got gcse exams in the uk for 2 months i cant rot in here otherwise i will be sent back TO DALIT LAND

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep, dna_cel and 1 other person
i wonder if i can survive ?? let me post one more guide thread then ban me for 2 months @Michael Myers ban me on the 8th of may and unban me on 14th of june bhai?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 2 others
i wonder if i can survive ?? let me post one more guide thread then ban me for 2 months @Michael Myers ban me on the 8th of may and unban me on 14th of june bhai?
Best of luck bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and S1d456
Congrats to the kid, don't pick sausagefest major

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and dna_cel
I am also leaving then @Michael Myers ban me will be back next year

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl, mayo mogger, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
Bye

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, mayo mogger, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Exactly 3 months ago @micropp asked me for a ban to prepare for an engineering entrance exam. That exam was one of India's/World's most toughest entrance exams to clear. He promised me that he won't come back until he has cleared the exam. I gave him a few pointers/tips as I was once an aspirant too and guess what that nigga did it. He got a rank of 1XXX out of 1,23,967. I'm so proud of him. While @mayo mogger was crying about his height and postmaxxing on the forum. He was busy studying and working hard to keep his promise that he made and he achieved greatness in thr process. What a legend tbh.
Mogs me to death holy crap, .org literally almost made me fail two classes jfl.

Fantastic work @micropp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, micropp, Kazey and 2 others
:love:

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
"exactly 3 months ago"
(Joined: Feb 8, 2024)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, pig_face, mayo mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
Nigga wtf he joined feb 9th. How fast do you get addicted to this site
Bro this aint my first account jfl. ive been using this forum for close to 5 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and mayo mogger
Bro this aint my first account jfl. ive been using this forum for close to 5 years.
Why do you keep making new accs? whats the point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back