Deleted member 55559

🇨🇳中国万岁🇨🇳
Before
IMG 5622
IMG 5623

After
IMG 5626
IMG 5627

If he didnt get rhinoplasty or some kind of surgery might be lifefuel for me, Ive been wanting to hang myself because of how shit my nose is. Im fat and acne on my nose is fucking me up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, LooksThinker and lebesgue
ye he did

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, 5.5psl, RiceCel1234 and 4 others
What type of nose is the before? Looks like the alar width, nasal bridge and tip all got narrowed - Is there any good rhino surgeons for this? And is do you need an ethnic rhinoplasty to get the result?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Also if you think this guy didn't get a rhino you have negative iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, m0ss26, ElTruecel and 7 others
don’t think so but geno is like 7.5 psl
fuck no geno will never be 7.5 psl drago is the closest a human gets to a psl 8

fuck no geno will never be 7.5 psl drago is the closest a human gets to a psl 8
Lol but tell me what’s stopping geno from being that high psl

Lol but tell me what’s stopping geno from being that high psl
Lol hes not gonna look any better hes already grown and matured, no amount of surgery will ever get close to drago.

geno makes me so angry he is a normiechad trying to fit in with us or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Maalik, RiceCel1234 and 6 others
Lol hes not gonna look any better hes already grown and matured, no amount of surgery will ever get close to drago.
WHAT DOES HE have to improve

Jfl he has like a million hours on OVERwatch

• JFL
Reactions: intovoid
To maxx out his stats
Literally fucking nothing its not like he can change his ratios to be perfect probably getting rich or wealthy nothing more he can do about his face

Preach normiechads never gonna understand the death sentence ethic incels get..

Literally fucking nothing its not like he can change his ratios to be perfect probably getting rich or wealthy nothing more he can do about his face

I mean what’s stopping him from being perfect

Preach normiechads never gonna understand the death sentence ethic incels get..
even for mayocels life is getting brutal out there
i would give it 5 - 10 years before mayocels are on the same level as deathnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55559
I mean what’s stopping him from being perfect
Honestly anything above a psl 6 is just purely opinion I personally think he could look a bit more striking but I dont see much wrong

he did, i dmed him and told him why u do what u do when u very obviously had work done and he blocked me. This goes to show that not even someone willing to go through surgery would tell ppl cuz he doesnt actually want ppl to ascend with them no one does instead he just wants to make money off his videos

he did, i dmed him and told him why u do what u do when u very obviously had work done and he blocked me. This goes to show that not even someone willing to go through surgery would tell ppl cuz he doesnt actually want ppl to ascend with them no one does instead he just wants to make money off his videos
Screenshot? Or else ban (jokes)

Last edited:
smh he was gonna be lifefuel for me and a reason for not roping my nose is shit and im asian

don’t think so but geno is like 7.5 psl
What the fuck are you talking about faggot? He’s barely 5.75 which is low chad

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and Deleted member 55559
What the fuck are you talking about faggot? He’s barely 5.75 which is low chad
6 psl and up is chad. He brutally mogs jeff seid who is above 6. Just look at his features and harmony and ignore that he doesn’t have status halo

Bro what you said you couldn’t even identify a flaw on his face and that it was just opinion after 6 psl
Not being able to identify a flaw ≠ chad lop just because I cant identify a flaw doesnt mean someone else cant and I wasnt doing a fucking analysis, having no flaw doesnt make you a fucking chad tare.

6 psl and up is chad. He brutally mogs jeff seid who is above 6. Just look at his features and harmony and ignore that he doesn’t have status halo
Jeff seid is not above a psl 6 dude are you autistic

Hes a fucking fraud,showing me one sinle pictures where he doesnt fruad using filters or specific angles you faggot
You cant lmao
Genos barely like 5’10 right?
He doesnt brutally mog jeff whos a chadlite at 6’1 tall i guess??
Still they both tie if they dont mog each other,both are below 6 psl too
You put geno at 7.5 you fucking faggot
Compare him to the likes of other 7+ like Sean o’ pry or salludon and watch him get brutally mogged
Even Amnesia whos like 6.25(face only) mogs that stupid ethnic cunt
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55559 and LooksThinker
Hes smiling and using selfie in first pics

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Hes a fucking fraud,showing me one sinle pictures where he doesnt fruad using filters or specific angles you faggot
You cant lmao
Compare him to the likes of other 7+ like Sean o’ pry or salludon and watch him get brutally mogged
No you definitely can see him unfrauded. In his mirror vids he is mostly unfrauded. Plus it’s not like chads don’t gigafraud photos, salludon frauds a million times harder than geno and geno mogs him asleep. Ive been comparing faces only

You cant lmao
Geno chin mogs mouth mogs eyebrow mogs coloring and overall mogs salludon. Take the GENOpill

Not being able to identify a flaw ≠ chad lop just because I cant identify a flaw doesnt mean someone else cant and I wasnt doing a fucking analysis, having no flaw doesnt make you a fucking chad tare.
Dude stop playing you were clearly implying geno was over 6 PSL earlier on and having ”no flaws” is chad looks (i.e Chico who lacks that striking X factor and has basically no flaws)

Jeff seid is not above a psl 6 dude are you autistic
Make a rating thread on him and he’ll get above 6 psl. He has been voted as such in the past

Dude stop playing you were clearly implying geno was over 6 PSL earlier on and having ”no flaws” is chad looks (i.e Chico who lacks that striking X factor and has basically no flaws)
Chico having no flaws doesnt equate to geno being a chad lol what a baseless conclusion

Chico having no flaws doesnt equate to geno being a chad lol what a baseless conclusion
You said that no flaws does not equal chad and I said yeah it does

And I’m telling you that geno has no failos

Bump for my glorious king on his throne @Geno

Clear rage bait, no longer will I be indulging in this negative thread.
I’m not rage baiting I’m making myself look like a fag so people can notice my king

Y
No you definitely can see him unfrauded. In his mirror vids he is mostly unfrauded. Plus it’s not like chads don’t gigafraud photos, salludon frauds a million times harder than geno and geno mogs him asleep. Ive been comparing faces only
You’re telling me

THIS PEASANT
IMG 1137

Mogs

THE KING OF LOOKSMAXXING WHO’S ALSO THE ONLY PSL MEMBER ABOVE 7.25 PSL

IMG 1138
IMG 1139

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and Deleted member 55559