Genuine question: Why do girls gymmax?

social value, to get better chads , for only fans, to capitalize on it...

Please help me get a better understanding of why girls gymmax.

I'm not talking about the girls that just go to meet Chad or do cardio (We all know that leanmaxxing is law).
I'm talking about the girls who REALLY push themselves in the gym and even go as far as bulking. Why do they spend countless hours pursuing something that God most likely didnt intend for them to do? They work out so hard for PEANUTS. Girls can't build muscle, strength, etc.
100 years ago there were no women in fitness.

Personally, there is nothing that makes me seethe harder than girls hitting bodybuilding poses like side-tricep, front-double bis, etc. I would honestly rather watch some gay couple make out in public (no homo).

Like wtf is she doing? Who does this shit appeal to???

It's as if my ugly ass spent all my time practicing catwalking/modeling hoping to be a model: DELUSIONAL

mental illness and its to appeal to other mentally ill people

this is the answer to most of this sort of stuff

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and TB1997
most girls who go gym have ugly ass faces so they compensate, yes they think their gym effort makes them deserve chad, they go to get attention and surrounded by men since they’re below average they only get used mostly, every gym girl to me is just fuck till u can’t Nًًُ❌O more, Nًًُ❌O commitment for genetic trash masculine whores
So true
Every gym girl is a thottie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and BowlCutMogger

I'm not talking about the girls that just go to meet Chad or do cardio (We all know that leanmaxxing is law).
I'm talking about the girls who REALLY push themselves in the gym and even go as far as bulking. Why do they spend countless hours pursuing something that God most likely didnt intend for them to do? They work out so hard for PEANUTS. Girls can't build muscle, strength, etc.

Personally, there is nothing that makes me seethe harder than girls hitting bodybuilding poses like side-tricep, front-double bis, etc. I would honestly rather watch some gay couple make out in public (no homo).

It's as if my ugly ass spent all my time practicing catwalking/modeling hoping to be a model: DELUSIONAL

Because they enjoy it? You sound so envious and bitter. Rotten virgin.

View attachment 2700721

Another worthless association study.

Do you know we can't lock up humans in cages and do proper scientific research so this cope piss poor research gets done?

It's anti science and proves nothing.

Find one on rats where they force them to run on a hamster wheel every day vs ones who didn't and see which one lived longer.

Should be obvious which one wins, no?

You could run this research yourself with little effort if you really wanted an answer instead of wanting to be right in an internet argument.
Please never have kids

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
He posted bullshit association studies that are as good for an argument as toilet water.

It's biology 101 that physical stress is detrimental to life organisms, lmao. Do I also have to explain to you why water is wet?

Why do you think I'm against working out? I'm against the notion that working out is healthy.

Do what you want, idk why retards like you only think in black or white.

People smoke cigarettes and they know it's bad for them.
Just rot in a wheelchair bro
If this were true neets and fat asses would live to 200

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and TB1997
Its a way to cope

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
Some guys are into it.

You suffer inceldom so much that you start to think life is all about getting a partner to have sex.

These girls may have nothing to do in life ( besides 9-5 jobs) so they just take a hobby. And when women wear make-up, work out and dress stylish, they mostly do so to impress other women, not men.

Just like the male world, there is a huge intra-gender competition between women too.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, TB1997 and autistic_tendencies
Because they had no father in home

You suffer inceldom so much that you start to think life is all about getting a partner to have sex.
Volceldom* (waiting for marriage), and no. This is a looksmaxxing site. What topics do you want me to raise? Cooking? cmon...
to impress other women, not men.

Just like the male world, there is a huge intra-gender competition between women too.
Actually a good point. But to what degree do you believe women think about muscle-mass when comparing themselves to other women?

1) Humans are only supposed to eat sugar in small amounts, useless
2) Would actually degenerate your bones if you worked out in older age
3) Cardiovascular endurance does not mean cardiovascular health, lmao
4) dont go outside then, accidents can happen at any age
🤡🤡🤡

To whore around

He posted bullshit association studies that are as good for an argument as toilet water.

It's biology 101 that physical stress is detrimental to life organisms, lmao. Do I also have to explain to you why water is wet?
How is that 101? Stress (actual calculatable mechanical stress)has a dose response curve with too little being detrimental and too much being detrimental, with a sweet spot in the middle. This is the same with many systems in the body. If you laid in bed and didn't move for a couple months your bones would become osteoporotic and would snap if you tried to walk.
A moderate amount of gymcelling likely places you in the sweet spot and would be greatly beneficial for orthopedic health. The way most people gymcel is likely too much for optimal orthopedic health but it's not the biggest deal in the world

• +1
Reactions: TB1997 and based_pakichad421
the amount of girl i have seen destroying their boobs while going to the gym is insane

• +1
Reactions: TB1997

These girls may have nothing to do in life ( besides 9-5 jobs) so they just take a hobby. And when women wear make-up, work out and dress stylish, they mostly do so to impress other women, not men.

just like faggots on this forum thinking u need to be 6ft4 to get a crumb of pussy irl thats not it face beats hieght brutally

How is that 101? Stress (actual calculatable mechanical stress)has a dose response curve with too little being detrimental and too much being detrimental, with a sweet spot in the middle. This is the same with many systems in the body. If you laid in bed and didn't move for a couple months your bones would become osteoporotic and would snap if you tried to walk.
A moderate amount of gymcelling likely places you in the sweet spot and would be greatly beneficial for orthopedic health. The way most people gymcel is likely too much for optimal orthopedic health but it's not the biggest deal in the world
Wow this retard went straight into strawmans.

"if u stayed in bed for 1 year ur bones would snap so u should work out"

then u argue working out is good cuz its better than staying in bed not moving for a year.

jfl at ur retard intellect were u dropped on the head as a baby

Wow this retard went straight into strawmans.

"if u stayed in bed for 1 year ur bones would snap so u should work out"

then u argue working out is good cuz its better than staying in bed not moving for a year.

jfl at ur retard intellect were u dropped on the head as a baby
It was an anology to disprove why "It's biology 101 that physical stress is detrimental to life organisms"

It was an anology to disprove why "It's biology 101 that physical stress is detrimental to life organisms"
every second u live is stress. there's degrees of stress within your natural range that you're designed to do. lifting weights is not one of them.

Ass growth to appeal to melanated men
Most gymthots I've seen were coal burners. They almost always lift with their gymmaxxed Tyrone bf's.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TB1997 and dimorphism
every second u live is stress. there's degrees of stress within your natural range that you're designed to do. lifting weights is not one of them.
Depends what you consider lifting weights. Lifting weights is just modulating the resistance that your body receives. Most people that live sedentary lives will experience osteoperosis, sarcopenia, lose reflexes to recover from stumbles etc as they age. The correct 'dosage' of resistance training will help prevent this alongside potential physiological benefits. Assuming the dosage is correct.

Even males gymmaxxing is usually retarded.

Foids gymmax because they have masculinized brain and think it confers some health advantage
nigga it does have health advantage, they can never be big enough naturally to look big except rare cases

by cardio and dieting theyll be all skinny fat or wont be toned

Depends what you consider lifting weights. Lifting weights is just modulating the resistance that your body receives. Most people that live sedentary lives will experience osteoperosis, sarcopenia, lose reflexes to recover from stumbles etc as they age. The correct 'dosage' of resistance training will help prevent this alongside potential physiological benefits. Assuming the dosage is correct.
theres 0 scientific proof osteoporosis is caused by being sedentary. bones are a living organism, its caused by a lacking diet and malnourishment.

a lot of young vegans get it cuz they're dumb asses.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
theres 0 scientific proof osteoporosis is caused by being sedentary. bones are a living organism, its caused by a lacking diet and malnourishment.

a lot of young vegans get it cuz they're dumb asses.
It's common sense that lack of mechanical stress is one potential factor (of many) for osteoporosis. Bones become denser and mechanically stronger with progressive resistance, and weaker with suboptimal resistance.
But osteoporosis isn't even my whole point, just look at old people, some of them can't even walk up stairs. An appropriate resistance training program would be beneficial for them

nigga it does have health advantage, they can never be big enough naturally to look big except rare cases

by cardio and dieting theyll be all skinny fat or wont be toned
Better for health than watching TV maybe but they’d be better off walking than ageing themselves with cardio and muscle strain

Better for health than watching TV maybe but they’d be better off walking than ageing themselves with cardio and muscle strain
they dont usually train intense enough to age and tbh most your fav actors train all their careers and still age beter than others - obv with botox and face lifts but still better