geomaxxer who came to my country, Lmao

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi
I saw a lot of these retard niggers from the West--black, white, or any race that geomaxxed. Breed and marry Pattaya foid and think they're winning. They think most foid who live their entire life in Pattaya have a typical normal life, but in reality all of them are ex-whore that move from the subhuman poor lower class countryside to work in that tourist-shithole:ROFLMAO:. REAL high-quality foids live in the main Capital. Pattaya are full of low-IQ thai-ethnic whore waiting for foreigners to come in and gold-digging them.

And I have a blackpill message for you, even if you come to my country you will never find a marriageable female, most foreign male who came here are just a subhuman left over and Pattaya foids--even if they're low-IQ--know about this. To them western male are just a travel ticket to their new life in the US.
And If you are not atleast chadlite, NO young good quality high educated female in the city give a FUCK about you. All of them go for the pale skinned pretty boy kpopmaxxer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and 케이제이
Imagine being a thaicel, your women are getting drilled daily by jbws and @AlexBrown84 lookalikes

Tales from Pyongyang correctional facility trash compactor

• JFL
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, LancasteR, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
You guys should commit mass genocide on geomaxxers like Latam

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62902